2018 dates/ Disney Travel Agent ???

QueenOfHearts83

Original Poster
Does anyone know when I can expect the calander for Disney World to update for February and March 2018? I am trying to book my hotel/resort and it doesn’t go past December 2017. I have been planning a trip to Disney world for over 3 years and something alwas henders it. Now that all of our ducks are in a row and we are ready to book our vacation, The dates arent up yet.

Also do you think its worth going through a Disney Travel Agent? Is there any bonus to going through an Travel Agent?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
You can book a room only reservation by calling up to 499 days ahead. You can't do it online for 2018 yet. Usually in June the pricing for packages comes out for the following year. So if you want a package with dining and tickets etc you have to wait, but if you want to just book your resort you need to call. You can always add tickets and dining once those are available. :)

DisneyJoe

Also, do you think its worth going through a Disney Travel Agent? Is there any bonus to going through an Travel Agent?
If you know Disney and don't mind doing the work yourself and have the time, go right ahead, but a travel agent who specializes in Disney (like Kingdom Konsultants who sponsors these boards) can do all of the work for you, as much of it or as little as you want.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom