2015 Promotion?

JediMasterMatt

2015 - the year all WDW fans should go to Disneyland Resort instead

Your choices for 2015 are nothing at WDW or head west and enjoy what will very likely be a nice 60th anniversary celebration at DLR. Sparkling refurbs of the Fantasyland dark rides (Alice is quite wonderful now), new nighttime parade (Paint the Night with additional floats most likely), new fireworks spectacular next summer, and a new World of Color (most probably).

It's time to start doing something if you love WDW - don't give them your money for their neglect. Reward a resort that is still trying to uphold Disney Parks quality.

Mike S

2015 - the year all WDW fans should go to Disneyland Resort instead

Your choices for 2015 are nothing at WDW or head west and enjoy what will very likely be a nice 60th anniversary celebration at DLR. Sparkling refurbs of the Fantasyland dark rides (Alice is quite wonderful now), new nighttime parade (Paint the Night with additional floats most likely), new fireworks spectacular next summer, and a new World of Color (most probably).

It's time to start doing something if you love WDW - don't give them your money for their neglect. Reward a resort that is still trying to uphold Disney Parks quality.
Way ahead of you. Had my plane tickets and other things booked for months now ;) I'll be there in February so I'll probably be missing any 60th festivities which I think was said to start in May. Bit of a bummer but still excited for my first ever trip to Disneyland :D

JediMasterMatt

Way ahead of you. Had my plane tickets and other things booked for months now ;) I'll be there in February so I'll probably be missing any 60th festivities which I think was said to start in May. Bit of a bummer but still excited for my first ever trip to Disneyland :D

You will love it. It will remind you exactly why you fell in love with WDW to begin with.

Orlando is a wraith world currently filled with shadows and memories of what use to shine and sparkle. It's those memories that are haunting us now as we know we should expect more out of TDO.

Anaheim is still tangible and you can reach out and touch it and most importantly appreciate it.

TDA still reports to the same master in Burbank; but, they are getting far more for their dollar than TDO. Even smaller projects like the Fantasy Faire one show how much pixie dust can be extracted when people care about living up their legacy.

minsmk

"2015, The year of more Frozen milking!"

"Elsa is warmly (and cooly!) Welcoming you to 'Frozen Over Disney' where she has left a cold and icy winter over central florida! Go play in the 'Real' snow and ice skate for only 25 dollars per minute*! When the cold gets too much just make some Fastpass+ for a nice warm up at Cosmic Ray's, The Electric Umbrella, ABC commisary, and Pizzafari*! You can also meet the characters from the film! Anna, Elsa, Kristoff and Olaf are availible to meet only with Fastpass+. Also, for a small fee* more your little princess can kick Hans in the crotch! Also if you use the Hashtag #wearemakingsomuchmoneyoffofyoufrozenelsa then you might just win a trip for four to somewhere special and Frozen-y*!

(*plus skate and helmet rental which go for 15 dollars each per 2 minutes you use them.)
(**fastpass+ must be reserved 180 day in advance and only 6 parties are allowed a day.)
(***fee is 20 dollars per second in the room.)
(****trip is to the construction site for new frozen attraction in norway, payment for your 7-11 meal must be available and is 35 per bite per person.)

John

We are all having a good laugh but some of you might be closer to the truth then you know. I am sure putting on a promotion is expensive. I believe we haven't seen the bottom to what cost saving cuts have taken place. MM+ has robbed WDW of its life blood ( money) for the very near future. Its a complete boondoggle. When ever you invest that kind of money a company should expect to have that investment see an immediate impact on the bottom line. Its been many quarters and Iger and company are still dancing the Wall Street jig.

MM+ has transformed WDW....but not in a good way. Couple MM+ with the new union contracts that have increased CM wages and TDO is having heart palpitations. All of which have resulted in layoffs, cut hours etc.
You would think a raise would increase CM moral.....it hasn't. Its at an all time low.

You think 2014 was bad? You aint seen nothing yet.

Last edited:

Figaro928

2015... No waiting on lines!!!!... you don't have a choice! We've closed most of the attractions and anything open needs a six month reservation! But hey, to make it up to you.. here's a hard ticket event!

2015 - the year of no lines!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom