2013 online booking question

SuprDav

How long before you can price or book a WDW vacation package on disneyworld.com for 2013 dates? You'd think at 6 1/2 months out that those dates would be bookable online by now. :cool:

SuprDav

Original Poster
And yes...I see the other thread, but I'm looking at early Janurary and even that is unavailable. I suppose I could call but the online tool is so useful where you can save up to five packages & compare side by side without the pressure feeling of talking to a booking agent.

Upvote 0

SuprDav

Original Poster
I see no end in sight. Maybe I should visit St. Andrews instead. It would probably be cheaper for me than driving 600 miles to the World.

Upvote 0

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Which is all the more strange, AND just about every one who books from the UK seems to get free dining. There sure seems to be much more love shown by WDW to my friends across the pond than us yanks. :(
It is because we have alot to sort out, such as paying over $3000 for airfare! Plus for many over here it can be a once in a lifetime trip so booking well in advance can be necessary!

Upvote 0

SuprDav

Original Poster
It is because we have alot to sort out, such as paying over $3000 for airfare! Plus for many over here it can be a once in a lifetime trip so booking well in advance can be necessary!

There are plenty of people here that might or might not get a once in a lifetime trip to WDW as well. So a case can be made for guests from anywhere in the world as I see it.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

From what I understand, UK guests routinely visit for 14-21 days or more, many get most if not all of the month of August for holiday. Most will begin planning the next years trip as soon as the current one is over. In order to block out such large number of nights in a row, offering them early access makes things easy all around. Disney offers 14 and 21 day tickets just for UK guests.

I am sure my UK friends will correct me if I am mistaken.

The average US visitor is lucky if they visit for 4 to 7 days once a year.

Upvote 0

SuprDav

Original Poster
Hey, more power to them. I'm happy they get these perks but why not make similar offers to everyone? Discounts should not be offered based on one's location. If this were done in America by state or neighborhood some civil rights groups would claim racism and/or segregation (and be correct).

Upvote 0

SuprDav

Original Poster
From what I understand, UK guests routinely visit for 14-21 days or more, many get most if not all of the month of August for holiday. Most will begin planning the next years trip as soon as the current one is over. In order to block out such large number of nights in a row, offering them early access makes things easy all around. Disney offers 14 and 21 day tickets just for UK guests.

There's no way I'm feeling pity for someone who can afford a 14 to 21 day vacation to any destination.

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

Well UK school hols usually begin start of July for 8 weeks,as far as 14 days,yes,that is the average vacation to USA.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom