2012 Mickeys Not So Scary Party Tickets on Sale Watch

Howdy

Lurker extraordinaire
Premium Member
I tried this option, didn't work. May not be the same format on the English version.m:shrug: just trying to help!!
ahh, could be. That's unfortunate. I accessed the site by going to disneyworld.com and going through the page where you would purchase annual passes. Once I reached the page where you can select which pass you want there is a drop down at the top to select the special events. I am unfamiliar with the UK versions, but if you have any options like this it would be worth a shot.

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
I've never been to one of these.
We're thinking about attending either the September 28th or 30th Dates.

I don't have the cash to drop at this exact second. Anyone know generally how quickly these things sell out?

How soon do I need to act?

Thanks.

Upvote 0

rlm919

just purchased for Friday October 5th (only day we can go during our trip) I have to admit, I am a little bummed it seems that Friday's have no early purchase discount.....

they love squeezing guests for every penny don't they?

Upvote 0

baswan

:sohappy::sohappy:Just booked tickets online for Oct 11th. This will be my fourth time and i am still so excited. Can't wait. just have to figure out what my costume will be.:sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

Rescue Ranger

sI will be going to the party on the 21st!!! This will be my 3rd.....I just love everything about it and all the character meet and greets too. This year I have to finally get all 7 Dwarves!

Still after so many years, I haven't gone to one of the Very Merry party's yet. Although I am obsessed with the holidays, the Halloween party just cant be beat to me :fork:

Upvote 0

G00fyDad

I cannot wait for this next year. I wish we hadn't had to cancel our trip this year. :( $235 for MNSSHP tickets sounds steep but it is so worth it. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom