2011 pre-trip report!

This is my 4th year in a row going to Disney World and my 6th total. I am so excited. It will be my first time doing Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. Here is how it is looking so far:

Resort: Disney's Pop Century Resort September 14th - 19th

Day 1: Animal Kingdom, Yak & Yeti at 4:30 pm with an early Flame Tree lunch

Day 2: Hollywood Studio's, 50's Prime Time Cafe at 12:50 pm and Fantasmic! at 8:30

Day 3: Magic Kingdom, Liberty Tree Tavern at 6:30 pm and MNSSHP at 7:00 pm

Day 4: Epcot, 9 Dragon's at 6:30 pm and Illuminations at 9:00 pm

Day 5: Magic Kingdom, Crystal Palace breakfast 10:20 am and Tony Town-square Pasta at 5:20 with Spectromagic at 8:00 and Wishes at 9:00 EMH/PM

Day 6: Island's of Adventure a.k.a Harry Potter

I was up in the air on a couple of my reservations. Is there a better Epcot selection? I was thinking about England, Morocco or Mexico? What about Coral Reef? (I have had France, Norway and Japan). Also, what about Hollywood Studios? I have had Sci-fi and 50's but it seems like we liked 50's better. Any other options? I need some opinions.

But I am super excited over this trip. Any tips or ideas would be amazing.

PolynesianPrincess

We LOVE '50s at DHS!! And there aren't a whole lot of sit down options there. You're having Italian at MK (Tony's) so Mama Melrose wouldn't work.
At Epcot we ALWAYS go to Le Cellier. It's our favorite (me, my sister and my mother) They have a really great filet mignon there!!
YAY!!!! You'll have a blast!!! :sohappy:

JustInTime

Original Poster
Thank you so much! I would have loved to have gotten Canada but they are all booked up! I was so bummed! I can't wait to go!!!

LeafsFanNL

Nine dragons gets a lot of bad press in the Disney Community. We have never been. We do like Coral Reef, we had a very nice meal last year. I would recommend Coral Reef unreservedly.

kashmir

Nine dragons gets a lot of bad press in the Disney Community. We have never been. We do like Coral Reef, we had a very nice meal last year. I would recommend Coral Reef unreservedly.

We loved Nine Dragons...and we are picky when it comes to Asian cuisine! We love Coral Reef, too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom