2011 Discounts..

mr_braver23

Has anyone heard or seen anything on discounts that may or may not be available for March visit in 2011. Like 3 nights free with gift card!!

Thanks alot!!

cmwade77

There are tons of discounts, already announced for 2011, including free dining. Just look online for promotions and you will find a ton of options. Find what suits you bet, alternatively get a travel agent that specializes in Disney (they do not charge extra, they make their money by commission from Disney) and they can guide you, if you need one, PM me and I will refer you to ours.

Upvote 0

stefan74

This information comes from www.mousesavers.com. Hope this helps you out.

October 2010 - September 2011 FREE Dining Package

You can get FREE dining when you book a full price 3-night or longer 2010 or 2011 Magic Your Way vacation package for stays most nights 10/1/10 - 10/7/10, 10/22/10 - 10/28/10, 11/12/10 - 11/18/10, 11/27/10 -12/2/10, 12/10/10 - 12/21/10, 1/1/11 - 1/5/11, 1/9/11 - 1/13/11, 1/21/11 - 2/3/11, 2/11/11 - 2/17/11, 2/25/11 - 3/3/11, 5/27/11 - 6/2/11 and 8/19/11 - 9/29/11.
To qualify, you must purchase a vacation package that includes at least 3 consecutive hotel nights at an official Walt Disney World resort, plus at least a 2-day Base Ticket.

FREE Disney Gift Card Package

You can get a FREE Disney Gift Card for up to $500 when you take advantage of an exclusive offer for stays most nights 10/3/10 - 11/23/10, 11/27/10 - 12/25/10 and 1/1/11 - 2/16/11. Purchase a full price 5-night or longer 2010 or 2011 Magic Your Way vacation package, including hotel room and theme park tickets and receive a gift card as indicated below. Disney Gift Cards are good at many locations throughout Walt Disney World, including most restaurants and shops.
To qualify, you must purchase a vacation package that includes at least 5 consecutive hotel nights at an official Walt Disney World resort, plus at least a 2-day Base Ticket.

• Value resorts $200 Disney Gift Card
  • Moderate resorts $300 Disney Gift Card
  • Deluxe/Deluxe Villa resorts $500 Disney Gift Card
You must book this offer by 11/21/10. The number of packages available at this rate is limited. No group rates or other discounts apply. Offers cannot be combined. Advance reservations required.

Upvote 0

Disneykidder

There are also room discount offers, too. Scroll down on disneyworld.com to the bottom and click on special offers and you will see the 3 pop up.
1. free dining
2. gift card
3. % off hotels

Upvote 0

mr_braver23

Original Poster
thanks guys!! I looked at the Disney site and seen those. We usually get the stay 4 night get 3 free plus gift card every March, at least the last 3 yrs we have. We are going the week of the 12 and I really doesnt show anything for that week discount wise. Was hoping something would come up by December, but from what I ve seen these are going to be the discounts for next year during that time. Have they ever just thrown out discounts all of a sudden midstream? Thanks again.

Upvote 0

Mikester71

thanks guys!! I looked at the Disney site and seen those. We usually get the stay 4 night get 3 free plus gift card every March, at least the last 3 yrs we have. We are going the week of the 12 and I really doesnt show anything for that week discount wise. Was hoping something would come up by December, but from what I ve seen these are going to be the discounts for next year during that time. Have they ever just thrown out discounts all of a sudden midstream? Thanks again.

My wife and I were just talking about this tonight. Unfortunately, we are in the same boat as yourself...forced to play the waiting game for now. We are going from March 12-22 next year, Canadian Spring Break up in our neck of the woods, and are hoping for ANY type of discount for that time period. Like yourself, we were lucky enough to get the buy 4, get 3 free with the free $200 gift card last time we were down there during Spring Break of 09. And I am pretty sure that offer came out in December of 08. We had already paid off our whole vacation (which we have done again this year) when the offer came out in December and were sent a cheque from WDW for the difference in price. Very nice indeed! :sohappy:

So here's hoping we see something soon, or at least by December, for all of us heading down in March! :lookaroun

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Anything is possible but I would not bank on it, especially the 4/3 deal. If those blacked out dates start coming in light or people with existing reservations start canceling then they might release something. Disney has been saying for quite some time that they will be scaling back promotions and it looks like they finally made good on those promises. All you can really do is keep looking.

Upvote 0

Mikester71

Anything is possible but I would not bank on it, especially the 4/3 deal. If those blacked out dates start coming in light or people with existing reservations start canceling then they might release something. Disney has been saying for quite some time that they will be scaling back promotions and it looks like they finally made good on those promises. All you can really do is keep looking.

Just my luck they decide to scale back for the week we go! :brick:I mean, I realize it is peak season during that time and all, but they announce promotions running all the way from now until next September and can't throw us Spring Breakers a bone here!!! :shrug:

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Just my luck they decide to scale back for the week we go! :brick:I mean, I realize it is peak season during that time and all, but they announce promotions running all the way from now until next September and can't throw us Spring Breakers a bone here!!! :shrug:
The reason there are no promotions that week is because it is peak season. Disney has no reason to discount rooms as there are plenty of people willing to pay full price for them.

Upvote 0

Mikester71

The reason there are no promotions that week is because it is peak season. Disney has no reason to discount rooms as there are plenty of people willing to pay full price for them.

No, no...I realize that, as I said in my post. I just meant it is MY luck that there are none this year. I have only been to WDW three times, all during our Spring Break in March, and all three times we did eventually end up getting a discount for that time period. We already have our whole trip paid off for next March and are going regardless, we were just hoping for some kind of discount between now and then. Been a very unlucky year for us so far, so that is what I meant when I said "Just my luck.." :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
No, no...I realize that, as I said in my post. I just meant it is MY luck that there are none this year. I have only been to WDW three times, all during our Spring Break in March, and all three times we did eventually end up getting a discount for that time period. We already have our whole trip paid off for next March and are going regardless, we were just hoping for some kind of discount between now and then. Been a very unlucky year for us so far, so that is what I meant when I said "Just my luck.." :ROFLOL:
I feel your pain. I have a couple clients traveling during a blackout and it is killing me that I can not get them a discount.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom