2008 Packages

zjer

Way to get me excited.....:dazzle:

I've been hearing "real soon" for over a month now. Real soon is considerably longer for some people than it is for me.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
They will be out soon and please remember that anyone wishing to book their 2008 room only or package will be able to contact Kingdom Konsultant Travel to get it booked on the day they are released.

You can contact us toll free at 1-866-566-7858.

Elizabeth's direct line 1-205-664-9116

pam@kingdomkonsultant.com
marie@kingdomkonsultant.com
elizabeth@kingdomkonsultant.com
evan@kingdomkonsultant.com
ashley@kingdomkonsultant.com

Or you can fill out our quote form online @ www.kingdomkonsultant.com

Pam

Upvote 0

zjer

If we book through you, do we still just have to pay the deposit up front and pay the balance 30 days (or whatever it is) before arrival or do we have to pay it all up front? I've never booked through an agent before but since my trip is so far out, would probably like to.

Upvote 0

pinkrose

If we book through you, do we still just have to pay the deposit up front and pay the balance 30 days (or whatever it is) before arrival or do we have to pay it all up front? I've never booked through an agent before but since my trip is so far out, would probably like to.

Yes, the deposit is due at the time of booking with the remaining balance due 45 days prior to arrival.

As Pam stated above, just contact one of our agents and we'll be happy to get you booked on the day the rates are released. We will also be glad to book your dining and do an itinerary (free of charge) when you book with us! And remember... there are no fee's to use us. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom