2 seaworld questions

minnie2000

Original Poster
I have just bought the 'be a kid again' tickets online for seaworld. I know they are day passes, but if we use the anytime option, does that mean we have 7 days there? If not, does Seaworld still give you an extra day free if you have your ticket stamped? We only really need 2 days, so either would be fine.

Last year, we ate at Mango Joe's, and the food was awful - we threw most of it away. Can someone recommend somewhere good to eat at SeaWorld? We only want a snack, not a big sit down meal.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Last year, we ate at Mango Joe's, and the food was awful - we threw most of it away. Can someone recommend somewhere good to eat at SeaWorld? We only want a snack, not a big sit down meal.

Try Dine With Shamu - it is a buffet meal (eat what you want) and one of quite good quality. The Shamu "up close" experience is one not to be missed

CatLady

Dine with Shamu is very limited capacity, so if you can't eat there, you can try Shark's Underwater Grill (table service), which has large windows into the shark exhibit. For counter service, I like SeaFire Inn, which is in the waterfront area.

BarryH

I like the ribs at the BBQ place around Pets Ahoy. I can never remember the name.

The grossest food in the park, Mama Stella's, has fortunately gone away. It's now called Mama's Kitchen (or something like that) and serves healthy foods. I haven't tried it yet, but it is ironic for a healthy food place to sell ice cream in stands just outside the restaurant. :)

davinakb

I have just bought the 'be a kid again' tickets online for seaworld. I know they are day passes, but if we use the anytime option, does that mean we have 7 days there? If not, does Seaworld still give you an extra day free if you have your ticket stamped? We only really need 2 days, so either would be fine.
As of last month, SW still does the 2nd day free. You have to get in line, get your picture made and have a ticket reissued so you can return.

cmatt

food at seaworld was dire - to be honest (well ok the *sandwich was*) i ended up throwing mine away.... and went hungry. If you like congealed fat and salt or chlorine and lettuece theres a few outlets. But i just waited untill i got back to the world centre in the end and shelled out on a $100 dollar meal for myself and mrs cmatt as i was so hungry!

minnie2000

Original Poster
Just got back from Florida - we went to Sea World 2 days last week. On the first day we had pizza in the restaurant next to Pets Ahoy - it was ok. The next day, we had sandwiches in the Anheuser Busch restaurant, and they were pretty good. We will go there in future!

Tramp

We did the internet "Be a Kid Program" last summer and it worked flawlessly. The price was $49.99. You print the ticket off the computer and go directly to the turnstyles. Then, go to the customer service area and have your ticket upgraded for the free pass for 6 consecutive days...there is NO additional fee at all. You can go as often as you want for the next six days or not go at all. We only went two days. You can't give your unused pass to anyone else cuz they check ID at the turnstyle.

Parking was $10 per day if I recall.

Hospitality House has great sandwiches...and the free beer is still free. Have a Bud on me! :lookaroun

PS; STAY away from the pizza...aka warm cardboard.

crazycalf

We really liked dining with Shamu.
The food was pretty good and there were a lot of different choices.
Plus beer and some other acholic beverages are included in the price.
You also have a nice little show with some of the whales backstage.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom