2-Park Premier Annual Pass

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Original Poster
Got a letter in the mail today about it. Upgrade price for current annual passholders is $100, by itself it's $279.95.

The Benefits:
  • Unlimited Universal Express Plus after 4:00pm
  • Free preferred self-parking every time you visit
  • Free valet parking (excludes holidays & special events)
  • 8 Free bottles of Zephyrhills water at Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure
  • One free ticket to Halloween Horror Nights (9/29, 9/30, or any Sunday – Thursday event night)
  • All club access to CityWalk for passholders (excludes concerts & special events)
  • All club access to CityWalk for one passholder guest (Sun-Thurs nights excluding concerts & special events)
  • Hotel benefits during your stay at a Universal hotel:
  • Complimentary room upgrade upon arrival
  • 20% discount at Mandara Spa at Portofino Bay Hotel
  • Suite upgrade for $50 upon check-in
  • Free access to on-site hotel fitness centers
  • Complimentary sleeve of golf balls when participating in the Golf Universal Orlando program

Sounds like a good deal --- I will definitely upgrade.

kcnole

While I currently only have the 2 year annual pass from Universal there's no way I'd spend that for a Universal pass. Now if it also included unlimited admission to Wet N' Wild in those benefits then it would be worth it to me. However I do have to wonder if the 100 dollar upgrade would give me that pass for the entire 2 years of my current pass or if it would only convert to a one year pass.

If I'm going to spend that much on an annual pass I'll just go grab the seasonal disney one. I'm not normally down there during peak season anyhow so having blackout dates wouldn't hurt and I'd get access to 4 parks (although I would have to pay for parking.)

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Original Poster
However I do have to wonder if the 100 dollar upgrade would give me that pass for the entire 2 years of my current pass or if it would only convert to a one year pass.

Now I'm wondering the same thing. :lol: I did the 2-year renewal too. It does say on the paper that the upgrade expires when your current AP does, so I'll have to find out.

JROK

Second, why would you need unlimited Express Passes if you're an Annual Passholder? I'm pretty darn sure you can experience all of the attractions more than once in a year. Yeah, it's nice to have when you want to ride your favorite attractions, but do you really need it?

I'm an AP at WDW and I use the heck out of Fast Passes. I hardly wait for an attraction if the wait is more than 20 minutes. Maybe I'm just stubborn, but I like to relax at the parks, and waiting in line is not so relaxing. So the unlimited Express Pass after 4pm is really cool.

How many APs spend the whole day at the parks anyways? I usually go late in the afternoon after it's cooled down outside, so having the passes in the afternoon would be great.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Original Poster
[/FONT]

I'm an AP at WDW and I use the heck out of Fast Passes. I hardly wait for an attraction if the wait is more than 20 minutes. Maybe I'm just stubborn, but I like to relax at the parks, and waiting in line is not so relaxing. So the unlimited Express Pass after 4pm is really cool.

How many APs spend the whole day at the parks anyways? I usually go late in the afternoon after it's cooled down outside, so having the passes in the afternoon would be great.

Same here.

kcnole

I live in the state, but still too far to drive down and back home. It's 6 hours for me to get there, so I do use the hotels. If you live within an hour of Universal it's no big deal, but if you're far away like I am you'll use somebody's hotel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom