1st stay on property.....Wow!!

We arrived last night for our 4th visit to WDW and our 1st stay on property and I'm already totally wowed!

Everything is so well themed and the staff are so helpful and really attentive to the children which all adds to the magic.

I can see now why people say that once you stay on property it's hard not to every visit.

Off to Artist's Point tonight for dinner :slurp::slurp: can't wait!

mpoppins76

We arrived last night for our 4th visit to WDW and our 1st stay on property and I'm already totally wowed!

Everything is so well themed and the staff are so helpful and really attentive to the children which all adds to the magic.

I can see now why people say that once you stay on property it's hard not to every visit.

Yummy!! :slurp: Enjoy!!

slappy magoo

Have a wonderful trip, but why are you writing us now? Go! Enjoy yourself & give us all a report when it's done! Don't spend time telling us how wonderful it is when you can be off enjoying how wonderful it is! :D

Tiggerfanatic

You've just had an AH-HA! moment!!:lol:

Seriously, I feel that the resort is just as much a part of my vacation as the parks. Just that feeling when you walk into the lobby and a cast member smiles and says, "Welcome Home!"

Glasgow

You are so right -- we've stayed on Property 3 times now (after having stayed off property or not at all) and I have to say it is a huge addition to our experience. 3 resorts down, 19 to go?

primetime52

Staying on property is awesome regardless of anyone's circumstances, but I can imagine that staying on property when you have kids makes a WORLD of difference. There's no way your kids could have that kind of attention at any "normal" hotel. Glad you are having a great time!

DonaldDoleWhip

It's awesome that you're having a good time at Wilderness Lodge. Disney's resorts (especially the deluxe resorts) have great themes, great service, and convenient proximity to the parks.

If you guys can, go resort hopping. Check out the different resorts to see which you might want to stay at next time. Here is a list of Disney's other deluxe hotels, which would be cool to check out:

-Contemporary (the monorail whizzes through the inside of this hotel, which is the closest hotel to MK)
-Polynesian (this tropical hotel is on the monorail line, and it has an amazing theme which appeals to everyone)
-Grand Floridian (this is WDW's flagship hotel; it is very elegant, it appeals to families and it's on the monorail)
-Boardwalk (this hotel is within walking distance of Epcot and DHS. The boardwalk is incredibly lively and entertaining)
-Yacht/Beach Club (these hotel share the BEST POOL in WDW, and Beach Club is the closest hotel to Epcot)
-Animal Kingdom Lodge (this African safari lodge is far from everything except AK, but its theming is spectacular)

happymom52003

Our favorite resort!:sohappy: We have to go back to the resort in the afternoons for our little one's naptime as well, and I always log onto this website during that time too. Can't get enough of wdwmagic.com, even when I am at WDW!! Have a wonderful trip!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom