180 + 10 problems

ibisti

Original Poster
So, I have reached my 180 day mark and I've been making reservations for ADRs. The system will only allow me to do one day at a time as that day gets to 180days. It won't let me book any further. We are staying at the wilderness lodge and this shows on MDE. We are booking from the UK through Virgin holidays if that might make a difference? I thought I should be able to do 10 days in advance after the booking got to 180 days. It's not too much of a problem apart from having to go online every day to book a new reservation.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
That happens A LOT. It has nothing to do with booking through Virgin. We always have to call WDW to book the 180 + 10, the cast members have a way around this troublesome issue. Is there a travel agent at Virgin that might be able to call for you? If not, you will have to book online each day.

ibisti

Original Poster
Thanks for the advice. I called the UK disney number and it diverted to the USA line. A very helpful lady made all my ADRs there and then! I'm now a happy camper with all our choices and times made with out any problems. I can't fault disney employees, only their temperamental online booking system ;)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
If I am not mistaken, the reservation number Virgin gives you is not the one the Disney system recognizes. Virgin should be able to give you the correct reservation number so you can do your ADR's and FP+ booking online.

ibisti

Original Poster
I think I had the correct reservation number as the My Disney Experience showed my hotel reservation and our park tickets when I signed in and in putted the number. I used the help number on the MDE to call. Funnily enough this happened last time we came to Disney and I just persevered making one ADR a day.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I think I had the correct reservation number as the My Disney Experience showed my hotel reservation and our park tickets when I signed in and in putted the number. I used the help number on the MDE to call. Funnily enough this happened last time we came to Disney and I just persevered making one ADR a day.
I guess they have not gotten around to fixing the dining database yet. I know that was a problem for a while across the board. At least they have it partially fixed.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
So, I have reached my 180 day mark and I've been making reservations for ADRs. The system will only allow me to do one day at a time as that day gets to 180days. It won't let me book any further. We are staying at the wilderness lodge and this shows on MDE. We are booking from the UK through Virgin holidays if that might make a difference? I thought I should be able to do 10 days in advance after the booking got to 180 days. It's not too much of a problem apart from having to go online every day to book a new reservation.
I had this same exact problem 2 weeks ago when I did mine. I'm In the states and NEVER had that happen to me before!! I guess it was my turn to have problems. Lol. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom