100 Years of Magic On Ice

hoppypooh

Original Poster
*Edit - I apologize if this topic is in the wrong forum, I wasn't sure where to put it. But I searched and other people had discussed Disney on Ice shows in this forum, so here it is.*

My husband surprised me with tickets for this show last night... I couldn't believe how good it was!! :sohappy: There were so many characters from Pinnochio, Aladdin, Mulan, Lion King, Toy Story, MMC, Beauty and the Beast, Mickey and the gang, the Princesses etc. The costumes, choreography and skating skills were certainly beyond my expectations. My absolute favourite though was the end of the first act with IASW and the mini MSEP. I even caved in and bought the exorbitantly priced program, popcorn and cotton candy. Living so far from Disney we can't afford to go that often but this was definitely the next best thing!

Has anyone else seen this show?

Cynderella

I havent seen that show (they havent been in Philly yet) but Ive seen 3 jungle adventures and minnie & mickey's magical journey and I love them! For me its a little bit of disney to get me through until my next trip ( which is in november!! :sohappy: )

Tigggrl

I have seen it and the Beauty and the Beast show. The Small World Part was really cool, and the skaters are Fabulous! A friend of ours saw the Toy Story one and his Daughter LOVED it as well:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom