Trip Report 10 x 2 wishing for an extra magical celebration! Completed!

I'll start this pre trip by taking you back in time. Approx 10 years and 7 months.

I was having my first ultrasound with my amazing OBGYN. This being my second pregnancy I was an old pro. All 31 years old and cocky. When my doctor suddenly said "Oh, here is why you have been so sick. Baby A and Baby B. You're having twins."

The world stopped. Everything came crashing down around me. I was speechless, dumbfounded even. I couldn't process anything she told me and was sent on my way to digest the news.

10 years later, I look at my beautiful, brilliant, unique and sassy girls and I am still speechless and dumbfounded. How did I get so lucky that the Universe gave me you?!? So this trip is all about celebrating Bear and Nene. Double Digits Baby!

69724164-F87A-4C2A-BB17-CCC2831BFB94.jpeg

558BFA81-8BB8-4DFB-85CB-EF3422211DD0.jpeg
F8E51162-E915-4BEE-8D47-5EB5438A08AA.jpeg

AE8BA255-E84D-4882-A96F-B66D409763C4.jpeg

CAD9D533-E09E-464C-8D8F-1E6DC0464AC4.jpeg
A9AF3297-F9EE-4703-984F-4356FEB6F18D.jpeg
D1214AAA-C770-4E25-82D2-B5288B676B14.jpeg
E7FF49CC-7BBA-4863-8CD6-518B78C6B096.jpeg
CAABACC0-9EC7-48EA-823B-5130FBAAB961.jpeg

7AC40A97-AC5B-42F8-B513-1A82B6431946.jpeg

Last edited:

lindawdw

I love the coordinated shirts you all wore! Did you get them made on Instagram? You really did so much within the two days that you had, and I applaud all the coordination that it must have taken in order to make this such a fun trip for that many people!!! I so enjoyed following along!
Clap Applause GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Sillysidewalker

Original Poster
I commend Jet and Nene for their Parisian couture!

View attachment 756106
(I've always loved those dresses and wished they came in adult sizes!)

Who's the unlucky one? ;)
Bear wanted the all blue dress but they didn't have any in her size😭.

Fairies Disney Short GIF by Walt Disney Animation Studios

Jet's soccer team won a National Title for 14U soccer. In the Spring her team is going to England to train with the Everton Club and play some Premier League Academy. Hubby and Jet are so excited.

Bear, Nene, Handsome and myself will be spending our days at WDW (March 21- March 30). I think we will just miss each other again.

Sillysidewalker

Original Poster
The dreaded checkout day was upon us. Nana and Pawpaw were driving home so they were not visiting any parks. Paca and Grandma had a 5pm flight and ours was 8pm so we were heading back to Magic Kingdom for the day. We really enjoyed our first stay at CBR however bell services was very slow. We called early for luggage to be picked up and held. They said it was going to be a while so Pawpaw helped us by driving our luggage over to bell services.

One last scenic coffee walk
IMG_0789.jpeg

Then we quickly hopped on a bus to MK. Since we were starting later we weren't even going to attempt the Fantasyland rush. Tomorrowland it was. There was a lonely photographer who saw Nene admiring 50th Stitch. She offered to take some photos for her.
IMG_1026.jpeg
IMG_1023.jpeg
IMG_1022.jpeg
IMG_1021.jpeg
IMG_1020.jpeg

Sillysidewalker

Original Poster
We were all hungry since we had ran out of breakfast food in the room. I placed a mobile order at Sleepy Hollow and we started to make our way across the Hub. Once again there was a lonely PP so we stopped to keep her busy.
IMG_1016.jpeg
IMG_1013.jpeg
IMG_1011.jpeg
IMG_1009.jpeg
IMG_1004.jpeg

Paca and Grandma even got in on the action.
IMG_1002.jpeg
IMG_0999.jpeg

Once finished we made our way across for my favorite Magic Kingdom breakfast.
IMG_0794.jpeg

Sillysidewalker

Original Poster
We decided to ride Pirates and since the wait times were low. We were not buying Genie Plus so the goal was to ride as many rides as possible without LL's. We waited probably 15 minutes. Right before the ride photo Handsome yells "everyone cover your eye. We're pirates!" Not sure this was the look he was going for but we tried!
IMG_0998.jpeg

Hubby's row didn't get the memo.
Handsome like being in change and asked if we could stop at the " Shootin' Range" next. Whatever you say little man.
IMG_0795.jpeg
IMG_0797.jpeg

Grandma requested a ride on the Wildest Ride in the Wilderness. It was posted at a 40 minute wait however we decided to go for it.
IMG_0783.jpeg
IMG_0784.jpeg
IMG_0785.jpeg

Sillysidewalker

Original Poster
We decided to jump on the train since we hadn't had a ride in years. We only took the trip to Fantasyland but it was so nice to be able to hop on for a relaxing break. It was a little after 11. We had an 11:30 ADR so we had some time to kill but all wait times were too high. We decided to peruse the gift shop near Gaston's. The cast member was dishing out pixie dust and we all took a turn.
IMG_0809.jpeg
IMG_0811.jpeg
IMG_0827.jpeg
IMG_0840.jpeg
IMG_0852.jpeg

Sillysidewalker

Original Poster
It was time to check in for lunch at Be Our Guest. We have not visited the castle since it was a quick service. It has been a pricey meal especially now that 3 of my 4 kids are viewed as adults. I wish Disney would change that to 12 and under. My twins do not eat near enough to be classified as an adult.
IMG_0855.jpeg
IMG_0858.jpeg

We were seated in the West Wing. We paid the upcharge for the kids to get the fancy goblets that sit in my kitchen untouched.🤣
IMG_0860.jpeg
IMG_0877.jpeg
IMG_0887.jpeg

The food was delicious however the visit from the Beast was underwhelming. He didn't even come near my table of children.
IMG_0878.jpeg
IMG_0879.jpeg
IMG_0864.jpeg

My thoughts are the atmosphere is great but please bring back the quick service Disney!!
IMG_0897.jpeg
IMG_0787.jpeg

Sillysidewalker

Original Poster
Our VQ was called while we were at Be Our Guest however Nene had a quick request before we left the area. Another photo shoot for my wanna be influencer.
IMG_0997.jpeg
IMG_0994.jpeg
IMG_0992.jpeg
IMG_0991.jpeg

After this we hustled over to Tron where we waited 75 minutes in the blazing sun. Nene and Handsome really struggle with wait times this long. In hindsight we should have bought a ILL. We had already purchased one for Mine Train and I couldn't justify spending that money on two. The wait is why I had my Thumb down.
IMG_0792.jpeg
IMG_0788.jpeg
IMG_0789.jpeg
IMG_0791.jpeg
IMG_0793.jpeg
IMG_0796.jpeg

lindawdw

Glad you had such a fun last day in MK! We loved when Be Our Guest was a counter service meal at lunch but ever since they changed it to a fixed price all day, we haven't enjoyed it. I wish they would change it back! I love that Nene enjoyed all the photo opportunities around the park and she's so photogenic! I can't get over how much you all accomplished on this trip. Glad you're getting the chance to go back in 2024!

Sillysidewalker

Original Poster
Grandma had time for one last ride. It was time for our ILL on Mine train. We laughed, sang along and rocked the train. It was the perfect send off for Grandma while Paca watched from the fence.
IMG_0923.jpeg
IMG_0989.jpeg
IMG_0990.jpeg

After we said our goodbyes we searched the app for near by rides with low wait times. The Teacups fit the bill. I take my teacup selection seriously. If we aren't dizzy when we get off we have done it terribly wrong.
IMG_0808.jpeg
IMG_0925.jpeg

Mission accomplished.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom