1 Day Tickets

Peters_Shadow

Original Poster
My wife and I and a friend will be coming to the Disneyland Paris Resort March 8th. We will only be able to come for a day, but would like to experience rides in both parks. I read on site (non-Disney) that they have a promotion now that states if you buy a one day ticket and enter Disney Studios first then you can enter Disneyland Resort 3 hours before it closes. Is that true? I can't find anywhere on the Disneyland Paris site where it says that. I also saw you can buy 1 day park hopper tickets, but that option wasn't available on the uk side of the site.. but it was on the french side. Can a 1 day park hopper ticket be purchased at the gates? If so, how much is it?

Thanks so much,

Greg Pabst

tiflow

Hellooo

Actually the promotion was : buy your ticket for the Studios and you can access Disneyland Park after 5 pm (3 hours in winter, but until midnight in summer :p)

But I'm not sure this promotion still exists since they've created the "Passe partout" (hoper) ticket cheaper than it was before.

I'm gonna ask a friend or maybe somebody else knows.

You can buy your 1 day 2 parks ticket directly at Disneyland Park's gates or at the gates of the studios.
fares : 51 Euros (adult) or 43 (child)

If you know a french friend, or if you understand french you can purchase a "billet plus tôt" (earlier ticket) on DLRP website. It costs 28 Euros (for 2 parks) but it must be ordered 1 month in advance.

Peters_Shadow

Original Poster
I actually stumbled across the "billet plus tôt" offering today after I made my post. It almost sounded to good to be true, 28 euros for both parks. Why do they only offer it on the french version of the DLP site? Are you sure that anyone can buy them?

Greg

tiflow

Well... DLRP need to attract more french people lol
There is a new "way to buy" here... for instance, you can buy cheaper train tickets in advance... same as with low cost airlines, so DLRP has copied their success.
Disneyland need local French return customers .

Maybe in the future they will make this available to all tourists.

I think only French residents can purchase it at the moment because tickets are sent by registered post
:veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom