BK Props explained!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Well done Jim Hill, although wasnt the fact that these props were for the Dragon on the River Boat disclosed by someone here over a week ago? ;) Jim sure does a great job of repackaging other peoples information, and selling it as his own (complete with his anti-Disney opinions of course!)

NowInc

Originally posted by wdwmagic
Well done Jim Hill, although wasnt the fact that these props were for the Dragon on the River Boat disclosed by someone here over a week ago? ;) Jim sure does a great job of repackaging other peoples information, and selling it as his own (complete with his anti-Disney opinions of course!)

LoL...now see...I could have made a comment like that...but people would take it the wrong way..thanks for doing my dirty work steve ;)

Really tho..thanks for the confirmation ;)

tenchu

I wish they ghad made more of that river boat thing. I quite liked it when i first did it. Probably cause there was no wait for it, but i thought it was quite interesting.

DonickCo

Originally posted by wdwmagic

i WAS THINKING THE SAME THING as i was reading it.:brick:

WDWFanatic

Disney dweebs eh? what a jerk. I kinda like the little ride around the park. it was a nice rest. Not everything has to be spectactular but unfortunately thats what people expect.

space42

Original Poster
Yeah, the article is typical Jim Hill style. However, if you can get passed the slant, there is some interesting information in that article. Most of what he says was dissused by the "dweebs" in the last two weeks though.

The most disturbing thing is this.. (If what he says is true of course) "To be brutally honest here, unless "Reign if Fire" -- this year's would-be summer blockbuster from Walt Disney Studios - is an out-and-out smash, it's pretty damned unlikely that this long promised expansion area for Disney's Animal Kingdom is ever going to make it off WDI's drawing board."

This is why BK should have no movie tie in. Even if the movie is a hit, the attraction is still 3-4 years away. Most people will probably forgotten about a summer "popcorn flick" by then.

WDWFanatic

I say just build the addition to AK. Could it really hurt things? It would definately bring more people to the park and add more attraction to it. You can build the coaster and then just add the name later like they did with countdown to ext. People need a reason to stay in the park more. The first time I went it only took me half a day to see it.

s25843

Originally posted by tenchu
I wish they ghad made more of that river boat thing. I quite liked it when i first did it. Probably cause there was no wait for it, but i thought it was quite interesting.

It was, lets say, dull and boring in the original version, however they screwed it up more than it was when they added the radio disney theme

LOL

Don L Duck

Who does this guy Jim Hill think he is? Sounds like he has a personel vendetta against Disney.This stuff happens everywhere all the time .Ever read about someone else playing a part in a movie that wasn't supposed to. In time Disney will probably do all that stuff that's on hold and it will be done right and not Half-assed. That's the way Disney does thing's GET IT RIGHT DO OT RIGHT. how can you complain about the "GREATEST PLACE IN THE WORLD"!!!

WDWKing

I think I heard somewhere that Jim Hill applied as a castmember when he was a teenager and didn't get the job and ever since then he had a grudge against disney. thats just what I heard.

NowInc

Lets not forgot that I lost count the amount of times his "news" have been false...people with grudges arent reliable sources for information ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom