Stitch’s Great Escape! Official!

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Get you cameras ready to get shots at Alien Encounter! Oh I so dont care if they kick me out of the attraction tomorrow, I so takin as many pictures as I can, no matter how uptight they are about it.

Expriment 626, you just won a new attraction! What are you gonna do next!?

Im takin over TomorrowLand at the Magic Kingdom!

Shaman

Though I've never wanted this to happen...I'm already building a bridge and will soon be in the process of getting over it.

I have to admit though, if you see the movie it reminds you so much of AE...the invasion...or the "escape" was inevitable I guess.

Well atleast we now have official word.

:brick:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Originally posted by WDWfan2209
The link for the concept art is not working on this or Soarin'.

Hit refresh on your browser a few times, you probably have a cached version. They are definately there and working! :)

Shaman

Originally posted by wdwmagic
Hit refresh on your browser a few times, you probably have a cached version. They are definately there and working! :)

I confirm was Steve says...the pics are in there. :D :)

AndyMagic

Wow that concept art is simply stunning. It looks like they really put a lot of effort into changing AE into a new experience. or NOT. :rolleyes: All they are doing is taking out the scary Alien animatronic, changing the pre-shows (which is my favorite part), getting rid of the Interplanatary Convention Center concept which, I LOVED, and finally slapping a new name on it. I know that I should be happy about a new attraction but it is taking everything I loved about AE and replacing it with a stitch theme that doesn't even work! Anyone catch the story WDI put forth. It is a PREQUEL to a film set in modern times. Wow, fits perfectly with TOMORROWland don't ya think. Ok, move on nothing to see here. Just an AE fan getting a little upset. :(

Moustronaut

Ok I love AE... it's got a great edge and once you get over the initial shock, it's even got a rather dark sense of humor about it.

But after 4 years and several visits to AE, I'm ready for the change.

I'm excited about the new look. I think the replacement of the Pre-show will be just fine. I'd expect great things from the animatronics they are likely to put into the recruitment center. Could be a AA version of the cranium command pre-show... or something to that effect. :lol:

Main Street USA

Wow! I think this will be a great attraction!

After reading the explanation, I'm most excited about the announcement that "Stitch Escape" will contain some of the most advanced audio-animatronics on property. That is one of the things that WDW has been slacking on recently. However, once again, these new AAs will be a replacement of old AA's, and some pretty advanced one's at that. Isn't S.I.R. like second or third most advanced on property right now?

Either way, It'll be very interesting to see how this turns out. I loved the story of Lilo and Stitch. I hope it carries over into the attraction.:)

SpongeScott

Come on, AE was probably the worst attraction at WDW. I hated it. It wasn't scary, it wasn't funny, it wasn't the least bit interesting. I'm still trying to get back the 30 minutes of my life I wasted on that attraction. Kids were having the heebie jeebies scared out of them on AE and this will make it more "family friendly" and pull in more people. I think this is a very positive change.

ddank

AE might be the most dissappointing ride in the history of WDW. I wouldn't care if they put a taco stand there.

dxwwf3

Originally posted by AndyMagic
Wow that concept art is simply stunning. It looks like they really put a lot of effort into changing AE into a new experience. or NOT. :rolleyes: All they are doing is taking out the scary Alien animatronic, changing the pre-shows (which is my favorite part), getting rid of the Interplanatary Convention Center concept which, I LOVED, and finally slapping a new name on it. I know that I should be happy about a new attraction but it is taking everything I loved about AE and replacing it with a stitch theme that doesn't even work! Anyone catch the story WDI put forth. It is a PREQUEL to a film set in modern times. Wow, fits perfectly with TOMORROWland don't ya think. Ok, move on nothing to see here. Just an AE fan getting a little upset. :(

That's about as well put as it gets. I am definately not expecting much out of Stitch's Great Esacpe.

dxwwf3

Originally posted by HMGhost13
wow...the ride isn't even what? 10 years old?
way to go disney...:brick: :hammer: :rolleyes:

LOL!!! That sums it up pretty good. Man pretty soon they'll have to replace Rock N Roller Coaster with a ripoff of Superstar Limo at DCA! Man RNRC is so old. It's definatley time for a change. I can't believe Tower of Terror has lasted as long as it has too.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom