First Look at A Completed Home In Golden Oak!

MissMorrow

Gorgeous, but I don't think I'd want to actually live on Disney property even if I could afford it. I'd drive myself absolutely crazy ;)

Plus I can go to the real Villa d'Este for a lot less.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Gorgeous, but I don't think I'd want to actually live on Disney property even if I could afford it. I'd drive myself absolutely crazy ;)

Plus I can go to the real Villa d'Este for a lot less.

If money was no problem???

Thank you very much :ROFLOL:

Pioneer Hall

Maybe we could all go in for one. How many does it sleep?

I actually know a group of people who looked into this idea and would use it as a timeshare amongst how many families there were. The cons far outweighed the pros though, and the cost was still pretty high.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
I actually know a group of people who looked into this idea and would use it as a timeshare amongst how many families there were. The cons far outweighed the pros though, and the cost was still pretty high.

I would think so!

Still.... its nice to dream :lol:

menamechris

Ya, from what I heard buying the house is just the beginning. I heard somewhere in the neighborhood of $50,000-$60,000 a year in association dues. And I am assuming taxes would not be low either.

Magenta Panther

Oh man I am DROOLING!!!!

Only thing better would be a tower built into it somewhere.

Oh to live in such a house so near to the Happiest Place on Earth...

Genie, make it so! :D

thelookingglass

beautiful home, even though I absolutely hate the concept of Golden Oak

I mean all of our attractions are in terrible shape because we won't spend money on upkeep but hey lets build million dollar homes for rich a-holes who won't appreciate it, amirite?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom