Disney's Contemporary Resort to debut new 'Health and Wellness' suites

menamechris

While these sounds absolutely amazing, there is no way the prices won't be through the roof... I am thinking even pricier than concierge.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Anyone wanna take a guess at the room rate?
Considering that the garden wing suites currently start just south of $1k/night and the ones in the tower can fetch nearly double that I am going to guess somewhere way out of my price range.:lol:

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
The concept is awesome. Perfectly fitting the theme of the resort. Stunning really. I wish all the rooms had that look. Maybe not the size, or all the amenities, but that look is awesome.

lebeau

Considering that the garden wing suites currently start just south of $1k/night and the ones in the tower can fetch nearly double that I am going to guess somewhere way out of my price range.:lol:

Seconded. Heck, any room on the monorail line is out of my price range.

Pioneer Hall

Agreed...I wouldn't doubt there is even a premium over their standard suites for all these organic ammenities.

jt04

Very good. The more of these upscale offerings that go on the market the more likely they will be to invest more in the parks.

My guess is this is to serve the market the delayed/canceled Four Seasons resort was meant to serve. There must be a demand.

And these type accomadations would be perfect at the 'Top of the Poly' main tower I Armchair Imagineered (see signature).

Disney should really consider my idea. It would print money. :D

jato4x4

Why would you want to do any sort of cardio, outside of all the walking and everything else you do on property? The rooms look great, but I get my cardio workout walking around the parks and resorts while I'm there, why walk in a hotel room.

jt04

Why would you want to do any sort of cardio, outside of all the walking and everything else you do on property? The rooms look great, but I get my cardio workout walking around the parks and resorts while I'm there, why walk in a hotel room.

Well to do boomers who bring their kids and grandkids to WDW but don't generally care about going to the parks themselves would.

Disneykidder

Nice looking room and fits well at CR. It looks like it belongs in BLT because of its modern decor. Price?? Hmm, my guess is around $1500 a night. For that much money, though, a personal trainer should be thrown in for an hour or so to aid in the "health and wellness" part.

Testtrack321

I can't see $2000, there are 20 of them! The AKL President Suite doesn't sell out enough, and there's only one of those!

I bet it'll be $700 a night off season, $1000 on season.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom