Special WDWMAGIC Summer Rates at the Swan and Dolphin from $149

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Special WDWMAGIC Summer rates at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin are now available to readers of WDWMAGIC.

Book your room now and enjoy rates starting as low as $189* during our peak summer months and as low as $149* in the months of August and September only.

*$189 rate is good for stays 6/16/06 - 7/31/06. $149 rate is good for 8/1/06 - 09/30/06. Reservations must be made by 3/31/06. Rates are per room, per night based on rate schedule availability. Does not include applicable taxes or gratuities. Not valid with any other special offers, promotions, or for groups.

Check availability by phone or online here

For more information on the Swan and Dolphin look at:

http://www.wdwmagic.com/resorts_swan.htm
http://www.wdwmagic.com/resorts_dolphin.htm

Did Knee

I'm interested in this offer, but I have questions. Ive stayed at CBR and WL but nowhere else. If I book this rate at swan and dolphin through the number listed (September $149 rate), can I buy my MYW plus dining there as part of a package? Or do I need to call 407 w-disney separately to do that? Can I even get the dining plan if I am at S&D? Also, I seem to remember that the Valet parking costs more, and that there are other things that differ from "regular" Disney resorts. Someone told me you cant get a "Key to the World" for instance. Can somone clarify these points for me? :veryconfu

Upvote 0

ErickainPA

My husband is at the Swan now and parking is $8 for day per exit, $8 a night and $14 for valet parking a night.

You can't put money on a card to use elsewhere in Disney, just at Swan and Dolphin. Not sure if you can get the dining plan through them, but I know their restaurants are part of the plan.

Upvote 0

TTATraveler

Does anyone know why the Swan/Dolphin are charging parking? It seems like if you are staying there you should not have to pay for parking except valet. Is there a shortage of parking available?

Upvote 0

Shaman

TTATraveler said:
Does anyone know why the Swan/Dolphin are charging parking? It seems like if you are staying there you should not have to pay for parking except valet. Is there a shortage of parking available?

Maybe it has something to do with all the people who use to park there and head over to Epcot and/or The Studios.

:lookaroun :lol: :lookaroun

Upvote 0

TTATraveler

objr said:
Maybe it has something to do with all the people who use to park there and head over to Epcot and/or The Studios.

:lookaroun :lol: :lookaroun

That is what I suspected.:brick: People staying at the Swan/Dolphin should get free parking. They could access the lots via a room key or have to put a tag in their windshield.

It is a shame that people taking advantage of the system are causing others to have to pay for parking.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom