Epcot New Year's Eve madness (photos and wait times)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Epcot wait times 1pm - Soarin 240mins, Test Track 150mins, Mission Space 140mins, Imagination 50min, Spaceship Earth 60mins

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Overflow firework viewing areas on the grass

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Computer Magic

People really wait in a queue for 260 minutes? That is 4 hours. I hope they enjoy the interactive games in the queue? You wouldn't find me waiting that long in any queue. I guess each their own.

Computer Magic

Wow, someone must really enjoy crowds and being around people to go to Disney this time of year.

Can we get to 300 minutes and make it 5 hour wait time.

Computer Magic

The Land always looks like that to me. It is obvious even at slower times that the building was not designed to handle the kinds of crowds Soarin' attracts.
So true. Not the best design to hold even the smallerst crowds. It's really crazy when the park first opens.

Testtrack321

Unless they gut the pavilion or make the Soarin' queue incredibly banked there was nothing they could do about it. In fact I heard rumors that originally they were going to remove the second story entrance and make it a first story entrance.

Anyway, that Italy stage set up is SICK! I wonder if they're going to bring out the tapestry puppets again for the parties?

TheDisneyMagic

I'm not going in until tonight, I find every year that if we turn up after the first set of fireworks it mellows out quite a bit. It is still very busy, but better than during the day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom