Mickey's Toontown Fair closing in February 2011

NASAMan

HEAR YE!!!! HEAR YE!!!! A magical announcement!! Toontown will be closing its' doors February 11, 2011. Tinker Bell will fly to Hollywood Studios and the others fairies are flying over to Epcot. Mickey, Minnie and the Princesses will remain in Magic Kingdom until Expo Hall is done. That is all.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I'll miss Mickey and Minnie's houses, as will my kids. But at the same time, I'm looking forward to the completed FL expansion...

becanya

I'll miss Mickey and Minnie's houses, as will my kids. But at the same time, I'm looking forward to the completed FL expansion...

Guess I should have indulged my mom's desire to visit Minnie's house. Now it will be too late. I wonder what they are going to do w/ all the houses?

DocMcHulk

Guess I should have indulged my mom's desire to visit Minnie's house. Now it will be too late. I wonder what they are going to do w/ all the houses?

wrecking-ball3.jpg

That's my guess

Atomicmickey

WOW.

I will be in the Magic Kingdom on FEBRUARY 10!!!

I don't have much love for Toontown, so I'm not going to weep, but it will be interesting to be there on the last day!

Might go back to MK on Feb 12 as well, so I'll be able to see all the boarded up stuff afterwards if we do that.

Cool to hear about this moving ahead!

Jrn14

I hate to sound cruel, but I agree with the good rideance. I'm sure it's cute for the kids... but to me it's just so blah... like a play place in the mall on steroids.

Do you think the recession and terrible Florida housing market put the mice into forclosure?

Do you think Mickey and Minnie might move in together to save $$$ it is the 2010s now.

ToTBellHop

I hate to sound cruel, but I agree with the good rideance. I'm sure it's cute for the kids... but to me it's just so blah... like a play place in the mall on steroids.

Do you think the recession and terrible Florida housing market put the mice into forclosure?

Do you think Mickey and Minnie might move in together to save $$$ it is the 2010s now.
Actually, it's worse than that for the Mice. The economy is so bad that they are being forced to co-habitate with the Disney princesses in the Town Square Exposition Hall. Gotta be bad for the princesses to run out of money...

puntagordabob

so the rumor I posted about Febuary 15th as stated by multiple cast members was very close to the date....glad for once I posted something first lol....probably NEVER gonna happen again hehe

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom