Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh queue area now open and construction wall free

Timothy_Q

The queue looks amazing! It's our own little critter country.

But what about the castle walls above the ride? Do you guys know what will happen to them?

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
If this is any indication of the quality of the remainder of the Fantasyland expansion, I think we have something to be excited about. This is really nice theming.

dlpwishes

this looks so awesome! Disney have done a good job, especially if there's more to come. I hope they create some more individual themes for the other FL ride queues that are currently there. So much better than the tents...

The castle walls annoy me a bit, but maybe those will go in time :)

djkidkaz

Love everything except the video screens with the honey. This effect has been around for a long time. Isn't it even been in innoventions for how long? I seem to remember there being something in the queue for the house of the future as well as something at one of the entrances. :shrug: I think the screens are too "technological" to be in the forest setting.

And what is up with that wall still covering up part of the attraction? Im wondering if once they remove that you'll be able to see inside the first room of the attraction?? Hmmm...

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
this looks so awesome! Disney have done a good job, especially if there's more to come. I hope they create some more individual themes for the other FL ride queues that are currently there. So much better than the tents...

The castle walls annoy me a bit, but maybe those will go in time :)

Definitely is more to come! :)

hpyhnt 1000

The new queue looks spectacular, and it will only get better as the trees and shrubs grow in. :)

Something that struck me in the photos is how plain the load area looks compared to the queue (too plain if you ask me). You have all this immense theming in the queue and then you get to the load area and it looks like a warehouse with a couple of cardborad cutouts. The new railings are a good start, but how about a few fake trees and foliage as well? Just do something to continue the Hundred Acre Woods theming.

dreamfinder

Looks pretty good to me. Surprising the fastpass clock is a off the shelf model. No customization to the appearance at all. Maybe that will be updated?

devoy1701

Do you think the FP distribution will stay at PhilharMagic or is that just temporary? I'm not sure how I feel about that since every other location has FP distribution at the attraction...save the "FPs" for CoP.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Do you think the FP distribution will stay at PhilharMagic or is that just temporary? I'm not sure how I feel about that since every other location has FP distribution at the attraction...save the "FPs" for CoP.

FP location will be at Pooh. The PM location is just temporary.

ncstate7991

WOW, this is very impressive. So impressive that they may need to close the ride for a refub so it can meet the expectation that the que sets up. Maybe I just didn't read what all they were doing to the que, but this is almost too nice to be at WDW. It should be in DL :p just kidding of course!

devoy1701

quote from the glass half full department "They are back to theming even the temporary stuff!!!!":D

oh Lordy TDO definitely has their priorities all twisted up... but I agree with you...glass half full on this one. Can't believe they didn't sieze the opportunity to save $50 and just use a blank piece of copy paper and a Sharpie!

Main Street USA

Wow. That's gorgeous. It reminds me a bit of Splash Mountain, which of course, has extensive and beautiful theming. This is the attention that every WDW attraction queue should get, including all Fantasyland Attractions.

bgraham34

That is really well done. It makes me want to get on a plane and fly down just to see the new entrance. I love it. So looking forward to the full expansion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom