Walls in HM Queue

Tadifer

Original Poster
so I just went through HM and there were walls up in the queue in front of the graveyard...anyone know why? prob just a refurb, but yeah haha

raven

It begins. Didn't realize it would start already but it's for the better. I've been telling people on here for a while to say goodbye to the current graveyard. Welcome NextGen.

raven

Any idea how long it will be until the new graveyard is unveiled?

Quite some time. Look at the Pooh queue. The same type of thing is being done. Be prepared for a lot of attraction queues to receive the same treatment within the next couple of years.

Tadifer

Original Poster
well no not tomorrow lol at least a month if not more. But I don't think the actual ride will go down

blm07

The old tombstones are staying right? I'm a bit concerned, cause HM is my favorite attraction. The queue isn't THAT long, and it moves pretty quickly, do we really need video games there?! I realize that the queue tent-roof isn't exactly spooky, but I really hope that whatever they add blends in with the theme.

raven

well no not tomorrow lol at least a month if not more. But I don't think the actual ride will go down

It will be much longer. They have to reroute electrical and plumbing lines in the area and remove portions of land to get the work started.

raven

The old tombstones are staying right? I'm a bit concerned, cause HM is my favorite attraction. The queue isn't THAT long, and it moves pretty quickly, do we really need video games there?! I realize that the queue tent-roof isn't exactly spooky, but I really hope that whatever they add blends in with the theme.

People always want to think of interactive as "video games." That's not what's happening at all. And no, the old ones are going bye bye.

huntzilla

I'm sorry but this just doesn't make much sense to me. The graveyard is great and the queue for HM is never too long. The tombstones have so much significance to them, with all the imagineer references, I would really hate to see them go.

JustInTime

The Haunted Mansion is my favorite ride on property. However, I have always thought that the Graveyard seemed to minor and tiny. Almost cramped in the corner. Either way, if the eyes on the tombstone's interact more than I am all for it. It will be really awesome. It would be cool if there was an effect were a happy haunt attempted to come out of their resting place. I can't wait to see the progress with this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom