Watch Disney Parks raise the curtain on exciting plans live today at 12:45pm EDT

trr1

ok how about news Flamingo crossing or PI:shrug:
I am just throwing out what they could announce

Thrill

it could be about FLE, AA Resort, cruise ships,40th Anniversary theme or just about anything

Or Shanghai... I don't recall them having a formal announcement yet, or have they? They are supposed to break ground in the coming weeks.

millercv

Well it does say its announcement for Disney Parks and it is in NYC and they mention "raise the curtain" - so I am going to guess they finally realized that people would pay big bucks to see the Broadway shows at the parks so they will be building a theater on both coasts and bringing Lion King and/or Mermaid and/or whatever.

raven

I'm gonna bet on DVC, Pleasure Island replacement and the changed plans for FLE (er, um...New Fantasyland).

jt04

I'm gonna bet on DVC, Pleasure Island replacement and the changed plans for FLE (er, um...New Fantasyland).

Agreed, at least I hope you are right especially the DTD news. Plus I think they may throw in the 40th news if there is any. But I wouldn't be suprised if they hold some stuff back for D23.

Exciting.

Now I will explain in detail why I think you are right......oh wait!..... Dog the Bounty Hunter is on.

MarkTwain

My bet: the new marketing campaign for DisneyParks, the reconfigured WDW Fantasyland, or possibly some Shanghai Disneyland details.

...Maybe all three!

radiohost

1. Fantasyland

2. 40th celebration announcement

3. Disney Parks being incorporated into The Disney Store (because on the park blog you see a girl in a tinker bell costume, which gives me a little hint)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom