Donald Donald Donald.. Another Disney Law Suit

Lisalyn

OH good grief. Here we go again. I mean really. It's just surfacing NOW from 2008? Sorry but GET A LIFE!:brick:

this is unbelieveable how can it have "terrorized her to the point that she still can't perform her daily duties" and its pretty hard to assualt in that suit.

Bravo 229

Well I guess its time to sue Mr. Schmee for that time he poked me on the shoulder 12 years ago! Seriously, why wait two years to say something? What if they frame the wrong Donald? This is why you file a complaint the day it happens, otherwise you're SOL.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Read about this earlier. She claims she now was PTSD....

All I have to say is.... /facepalm

Let me help you there:

facepalm_anim_test-03.gif

NutsForFlorida

Isn't there a statute of limitations on these sort of things? I mean honestly this ludicrous.

I work in the claims/litigation dept for a major RR. And there is a 3 year statute of limitation here. Not sure if it's different anywhere else. But, I agree...why wait? Even on the RR, these people are just looking for money from a large company that makes a lot of money.

WDWFigment

Heard about this on the news. Slow news day, I guess. Many frivolous lawsuits are filed (and dismissed) everyday. Why this one warrants news coverage is beyond me.

Evil Genius

Heard about this on the news. Slow news day, I guess. Many frivolous lawsuits are filed (and dismissed) everyday. Why this one warrants news coverage is beyond me.
Because it's against the big evil Walt Disney Corporation! We all know it's nothing but predators and deviants in those character costumes...they must be brought to justice!

bgraham34

I was once kissed my Cinderella in front of my wife. I have ptsd as well. Just thinking what my life could have been married to a Princess. At least my wife didn't leave me.

NutsForFlorida

I'm sure they'll settle out of court. If it goes to trial and if it reaches a verdict or gets thrown out, the legal fees alone would be more than $50,000.00.

firekymmie

Well in that case i will sue Cinderella for kisssing my minor son on the cheek as kid molesting..... give me a damn break.. someone needs money to pay their morgage...2 yrs later my butt... In md you have one yr to file charges..... People need to get a grip:brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom