Walking Tour of Savannah At Animal Kingdom

jt04

Now if they can be talked into letting guests do a bit of hunting sometimes followed by a nice BBQ cookout back at the lodge.....:slurp:.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Is this perhaps allowing Disney to use at least a part of the adventure boutique park attraction?

What kind of price would you be prepared to pay for an experience like this?

_Scar

Is this perhaps allowing Disney to use at least a part of the adventure boutique park attraction?

What kind of price would you be prepared to pay for an experience like this?

50 a person would probably be the most I'd spend on this experience which means I would probably never be able to do this experience. :ROFLOL:

I'm thinking 125+ a person or something crazy like that.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
The blogs says they're "still working on the details." I bet the costs will be painful in the end for an individual, let alone a family of say, four.....

SeaCastle

The cost will undoubtedly be prohibitive, but this could be an unforgettable experience, certainly one I'd want to try. :)

Kamikaze

50 a person would probably be the most I'd spend on this experience which means I would probably never be able to do this experience. :ROFLOL:

I'm thinking 125+ a person or something crazy like that.

I'd peg it at around the $70 that Keys to the Kingdom costs.

floridabill

Well unfortunately they don't really care if were all broke lol...So we can be as curious and mad as can be at the price...But there are people out there with money that will do it and can afford it... but i myself is curious as to what the pricing will be.

Biff215

Since I see the current bids are $125 and $70, I'm going to go ahead and bid $126. :p

I think the cost will be determined by the amount of time the experience will provide to guests. If it's limited to a short period, than Disney can't expect to get what they do over at Discovery Cove. If they package it with enough experiences that could be enjoyed for the better part of a half day then look out.

Could this tour be taking place during park hours while the safaris are out on the savanna? I think that's the question, as it would provide Disney a lot more opportunities to get guests out there.

After spending a week at AKL a few weeks ago in absolute awe watching the animals on the savanna, I have to say that now I could actually see myself being seriously interested in an experience like this.

floridabill

When you think about it this is a step in the right direction for AK. A small step and I know it's just an experience and not an E ticket ride. But with this and the street party concept, it looks like someone over there may be saying we need to do more!! small steps could lead to big things you never know.

nepalostparks

The cost will undoubtedly be prohibitive, but this could be an unforgettable experience, certainly one I'd want to try. :)

I agree. It won't be for everyone, but those who really want that special experience, it will be worth the price. Something special for repeat visitors and those who love animals.

Whatever the price tag on the tour ends up being, here's for further offerings at Animal Kingdom! :D

OFTeric

Since I see the current bids are $125 and $70, I'm going to go ahead and bid $126. :p

I bid... $1 dollar Bob.

Well I personally love experiences like this, being an avid outdoorsman myself. If includes dinner I would pay more than 100.00 without dinner I would pay less than 100.00...... unless the tour and activities were nitro compelling... like hug an elephant, and get some sort of predator interaction.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
I am not sure about a price point. I assume it is going to be over $100 though.

I for one, am glad for this kind of offering. Yes it is expensive, but some things should be expensive. This is the kind of thing that needs to be kept exclusive, it just can not handle massive amounts of guests it seems.

If there is a lunch involved, then I would be willing to pay anywhere from $100 to $150 pp.

dreamfinder

I bet this would be in the 100-150 range. Isn't that roughly what the sunrise savannah costs? I don't see them deviating to much from that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom