More Changes for JII rumored on Twitter

Mr. Morrow

Dec 20 of 2012 perhaps :lookaroun:lol: /bad joke

would be nice to hear more about a upgrade / redo someday soon...

lol not a joke I have heard two things and both are good, the more exciting is the ride system from Pooh's Honey Hut in TDL being used along side some 3D elements.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Imagination is very much like Star Tours was for the last 10 years. Often talked about, but until it actually happens, it's nothing more than hopeful speculation.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I will believe it when I see the construction walls go up. A long time ago I learned to stop getting my hopes up for a meaningful JII rehab. :cry:

Figment1986

lol not a joke I have heard two things and both are good, the more exciting is the ride system from Pooh's Honey Hut in TDL being used along side some 3D elements.

The bad joke part was directed towards the date which is around the end of the Mayan civilization calendar which many believe to be the end of the world... if it was true Disney could claim they would open a new ride then and get away with it :lol: but it's most likely not true.:shrug: (truth referring to end of the world and not imagination referb)

Figment1986

That is not what I meant. I meant that there would be a new film when the pavilion was redone.

Captain EO wouldn't be holding that back, Not hard to change a film out in the theater... unless they were to rebuild the theater from the ground up like from EO to Audience :shrug: They could probably take the ride down for a year to year and half... then as it's ready for soft openings take EO out for installation of the new film then hold the grand opening once its ready :shrug:

dxwwf3

Incorporating the theatre into the ride is pure blue sky.

If they are finally ready to get this refurb done the right way, they really need to use that space for the ride. I would find it hard to believe that they could create an attraction up to the standard of the original without expanding into the theater.

Figment1986

If they are finally ready to get this refurb done the right way, they really need to use that space for the ride. I would find it hard to believe that they could create an attraction up to the standard of the original without expanding into the theater.

Easy, just move imageworks back upstairs and expand into the area of the current imageworks :drevil:

Figment1986

Well that would be nice, but I wouldn't expect them to move a shop :lol:

Considering the park is selling Captain EO merchandise off of a cart somewhere outside the theater maybe they would think about it, :shrug:. The store could also remain, just be consolidated a little. If you think about it over half of the merchandise sold in that store is already being sold in mousegear. On top of that who needs the Kodak stuff anyway, leave that to the camera store at the main entrances :drevil:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom