Walls up at McDonalds

Scooter

I am sad.

My wife and I ate at that McDonalds every trip.
After a week of eating bad bland Chinese food, Mexican food , German Food etc.
And those greasy generic burgers at all of Disney's Counter service places, it was nice to go to Mickey Dee's and and know exactly what you were getting and at a reasonable price.
I will miss those Fries and the consistency that McDonald's offers.

To those of you with picky eaters...I feel your pain.
Bye McDonalds, perhaps not by many, but you WILL be missed by some of us.:cry:

Figment632

I am sad.

And those greasy generic burgers at all of Disney's Counter service places, it was nice to go to Mickey Dee's and and know exactly what you were getting and at a reasonable price.

WOW you must not be eating in the right places for Mcdonalds to be this good.

Mouse Man

Honestly, with all the great food to be had in Disney how can McDonalds be a welcomed comfort zone. I never been in such a place like WDW where there is so much to pick and choose from, it's some times ridiculous. McDonalds did not fit and never did fit. Nor did it's food appear to be good and satifying say like Boma's or O'hanna's. I can't remember in the fifteen years that I have be going to Disney hearing the wife and I say let's go and eat at McDonalds.

BrerFrog

Thanks, Steve. For some reason I missed it when reading the first post. :)

I am sad.

No offense, but are you serious? :confused:

trr1

the menu is below looks like KFC in a way
also when they go into DTD add at least $1 to all prices
Personal Meals

White Meat
Dark Meat

$6.19
$5.19

1/4 Grilled Chicken Personal Meal includes 1 side, choice of bread: 2 tortillas, biscuit or dinner roll

$7.59

1/2 Grilled Chicken Personal Meal includes 2 sides, choice of bread: 2 tortillas, biscuit or dinner roll

$7.59

4 Piece Traditional Fried Chicken Meal includes 2 side orders, choice of bread: 2 tortillas, biscuit or dinner roll

$6.59

3 Piece Traditional Fried Chicken Meal includes 2 side orders, choice of bread: 2 tortillas, biscuit or dinner roll

$4.99

2 Piece Traditional Fried Chicken Meal 1 side order, choice of bread: 2 tortillas, dinner roll

$4.99

3 Chicken Strips Meal includes 3 fried strips, dipping sauce, order, choice of bread: 2 tortillas, biscuit or dinner roll

$3.69

Kids Meal (Drumstick) includes traditional drumstick, medium french fries, small drink, & prize

$3.69

Kids Meal (Strips) includes 2 pc chicken strips, dipping sauce, medium french fries, small drink, & prize

Family Combos

Chicken combo: includes a mix of 50% dark meat and 50% white meat. subtitutions are subject to an extra charge at time of pickup.

$17.99
Family Combo (Whole Grilled Chicken) includes 2 family sides, choice of bread: 4 tortillas, 2 biscuits or 2 dinner rolls

$17.99
8 Piece Traditional Fried Chicken Combo includes 2 family sides, choice of bread: tortillas, dinner rolls or biscuits.

$23.99
12 Piece Traditional Fried Chicken Combo includes 3 family sides, choice of bread: tortillas, dinner rolls or biscuits.

$28.99
16 Piece Traditional Fried Chicken Combo includes 3 family sides, choice of bread: tortillas, dinner rolls or biscuits.

Specialties

$4.99
Chicken Bowl juicy slices of of our traditional fried strips or grilled chicken filet layered over our campero rice & spicy beans. topped with our chopped onions, cilantro and fresh salsa.

$5.49
Grande Chicken Burrito pulled chunks of our traditional fried or grilled chicken with campero rice, spicy beans & cheese

$4.99
Grande Rice, Bean & Cheese Burrito

$5.49
Caesar With Grilled Chicken

$5.49
Campero Salad juicy traditional fried strips or grilled chicken filet, fresh lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, shaved carrots & shredded cheese with your choice of dressing.

Pollo By The Piece

White Meat
Dark Meat

$4.99
$3.99

1/4 Grilled Chicken Only

$6.99
$5.99

1/2 Grilled Chicken Only

$11.89

Whole Grilled Chicken Only

20 Pc
16 Pc
12 Pc
8 Pc

$21.99
$18.99
$14.99
$9.99

Pollo By The Piece traditional fried chicken. sold in mix of 50% dark meat and 50% white meat. subtitutions are subject to an extra charge at time of pickup.

$11.99

10 Fried Chicken Strips

Sides

Family
Single

$4.09
$2.09

Campero Rice

$4.09
$2.09

Campero Beans

$4.09
$2.09

Caesar Salad

$4.09
$2.09

Black Beans & Rice

$4.09
$2.09

Sweet Plantains

$4.09
$2.09

Cole Slaw

$4.09
$2.09

French Fries

$4.09
$2.09

Mashed Potatoes

$4.09
$2.09

Yuca Fries

Desserts

$1.69
Caramel Flan

$1.69
Rice Pudding

$1.89
Apple Pie

Beverages

Large
Reg

$1.79
$1.59

Drinks coke, diet coke, sprite, fanta orange, grape, raspberry tea, lemonade

$2.29
$1.99

Horchata refreshing drink made from nuts, cinnamon, rice & milk

$2.29
$1.99

Passion Fruit

$2.29
$1.99

Maranon exotic drink made from the cashew's fruit

$1.29

Bottled Water

$1.29

2% White Milk

$1.29

1% Chocolate Milk

$0.99

Coffee

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom