Big News - New Walt Disney World Napkins

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
While working today, I was filling up the napkin dispenser and this caught my eye. The napkin on top is the old WDW Napkin style, and the one beneath is the brand new design.
100_0724.jpg

And yes, it's still printed on 100% recycled fiber and done by a 100% bleach free process. :D

Montu

ISTCrew20 said:
While working today, I was filling up the napkin dispenser and this caught my eye. The napkin on top is the old WDW Napkin style, and the one beneath is the brand new design.

And yes, it's still printed on 100% recycled fiber and done by a 100% bleach free process. :D

How did I know, without even opening this post or looking at who posted it that this just had to be from you?

Lame.

dixiegirl

lol..you do realize that only us people who are disney nuts on this site can appreciate that...(letting us know about the napkin change)..anyone else - the non disney nut people would think that we are pathetic..lol :hammer:

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Montu said:
How did I know, without even opening this post or looking at who posted it that this just had to be from you?

Lame.
and yet you still opened it?

you said your little remark for the day. You met your quota. Time to turn in for the day, don't you think.

maxime29

Premium Member
The new one doesn't seem to be as predominant as the old one (due to the size of the images).

It's allright though. Thanks for letting us know Patrick!

barnum42

Montu said:

Lame.
Somebody must have been scolded by his mommy today and is looking to take it out on others! :lol:

BeachClubVillas

crazygirley said:
OMG. The napkins I just used to wipe my face after I ate my dinner feel so "last year". I am in desperate need of the new ones.

Oh, and it's about time.

You take a ton of napkins home to use all year long too???? I thought I was the only one who did that. I love it, that's hilarious! :lol:

Thanks for the pics, Patrick. I enjoy all of your updates.

Trishnh

Thanks for sharing! I am another appreciative soul who lives for these updates :lol: :drevil: . Am I the only one who grabs a few extras at each meal to bring home?? :animwink: :p

LOL...I just read the posts before mine and saw the same thing posted about bringing them home! Glad I am not the only one! :lol: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom