Votes: 95 59.7%
  • Neither

Votes: 6 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DisneyEverest

Original Poster
This is in regards of http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=379294

Which logo is better? The new one, old one, or do you hate both and wished they created a new one?

Old One:
wdwlogo.gif

New One:
DisneyLogo.jpg

I personally like the old one. How bout you?

krankenstein

I voted old because I miss the Mickey glode being incorporated. Ideally, I would like to see a merger of both logos. I have included a picture of my vision below. Please ignore the horrible editing on it. I made it in a couple of minutes this morning. :wave:

Slide1-9.jpg

Color Version:

Slide1-10-1.jpg

devoy1701

I voted old because I miss the Mickey glode being incorporated. Ideally, I would like to see a merger of both logos. I have included a picture of my vision below. Please ignore the horrible editing on it. I made it in a couple of minutes this morning. :wave:

Slide1-9.jpg

I think we've got something here...

piratetreasure

Slide1-9.jpg
I like it. Retro things rock.

Ilovewishes

Maybe I'm being very silly and girly but I vote the new one because it's colourful and one thing that the resort is is colourful! Plus, I love the little shooting star logo.

Plus, the new one is the classic Disney writing / signature and that writing strikes me as alot more pretty. the other one is too blocky and too black!

Just my two penneth worth!

Lee

Adventurer
I like the new one.
Personally, as long as each park has it's own distinct logo, I don't much care what the resort logo is.:shrug:

SWatsi

Slide1-9.jpg

actually much better than I would've thought. I'm not fond of the globe, (which is the main reason I don;t like the old design), however, that is quite reasonable. The globe works better as a letter. Just add some color and we have the start of an idea.

WDWFigment

I chose the old one, but I would not want to see it brought back. It looks too dated, and is better suited for a few retro products here and there, and the occasional reference (See the monorails and SpectroMagic).

From a marketing and brand strength perspective, I think the new logo is absolutely rock solid, and I wouldn't want to see it changed. I wouldn't mind seeing the Mickey Globe incorporated somehow, but otherwise, it is absolutely perfect.

imamouse

Slide1-9.jpg

Nice! Old and new combined - works for me.

krankenstein

actually much better than I would've thought. I'm not fond of the globe, (which is the main reason I don;t like the old design), however, that is quite reasonable. The globe works better as a letter. Just add some color and we have the start of an idea.

Ask and you shall receive:

Slide1-10-1.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom