1971 Collection at the MK

vickyvale

Original Poster
Hi All. Sorry if this has been discussed but I was at the MK today and saw some super cute new bobbleheads - very different than the ones we mostly see at Disney. Kinda short & squat - very cool. There was a Sorcerer Donald, Country Bear, Brer Rabbit, Jack Skellington & a few others.

They each were bottom stamped 1971 Collection. Not sure if anyone has seen other items with this tag.

Here are some pix.

photo-1.jpg

photo.jpg

vickyvale

Original Poster
LOL. Thanks. I'm actually thinking of changing it to read "Adventurers' Club". :p

PS - I completely blanked on the fact that also have all three hitchhiking ghosts as bobbles and they glow in the dark. SOOOO Super Cute.

And as we were leaving lots of fun costumes coming in. One lil girl was dressed - I kid you not - as Sarah Palin! LOL - Loved it!

vickyvale

Original Poster
yup, here's one of them i found on another site, but they still have them all at the park - i saw them at the emporium. so no need to overpay elsewhere!

180210250_tp.jpg

Disneyson 1

Sooo...

Donald for Philharmagic
Hitchiking Ghosts for The Haunted Mansion
Bre'r Rabbit for Splash Mountain
Country Bear for The Country Bears
Jack Skellington for...?

I'm really excited about the Big Al one. My dad has always gotten a big kick out of Big Al and likes to sing Blood on the Saddle but there's never any Country Bear merch to give him as a joke.

I'm wondering the reason for the 1971 Collection on the bottom. They can't be reproductions considering not all those attractions were present in 1971 and Jack Skellington wasn't even in existence.

vickyvale

Original Poster
Yeah, I hope there are more to come. I totally blanked on Big Al...LOL....

They also had a Firefighter Mickey....I believe that was all of them but I may be wrong. The Brer Rabbit & Sorceror Donald were may favorites.

Umm...maybe there's a 1981 Collection with Figment! :slurp:

WDWFigment

There also is a Figment one (or at least there should be, since I saw it on eBay). That one might only be at EPCOT, though.

celestia

mansion merchandise

speaking of new mansion things, along with the bobble heads they started selling the DISNEYLAND haunted mansion mouse ears this week at the magic kingdom. I bought myself a pair today.

(the grey ones with disneylands mansion on the front. It has bats embroidered into it, and has the ballroom organ ghosts painted on the ears)

:wave:

yensidtlaw1969

There also is a Figment one (or at least there should be, since I saw it on eBay). That one might only be at EPCOT, though.

Yes, nowadays Disney is known for selling site-specific merchandise.
*Goes to Mickey's Star Traders to buy Nightmare Before Christmas T-Shirt*

:lookaroun

-Yensidtlaw1969

E-Ride Night

yup, here's one of them i found on another site, but they still have them all at the park - i saw them at the emporium. so no need to overpay elsewhere!

180210250_tp.jpg

Hey what website did you find those on? I won't be to the park until January and I know the HHG's are going to get sold out....unless someone is nice enough to pick me them up when they goooo and I'll paypal them the money?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom