Car Parking increased to $12

CAPTAIN HOOK

There was a thread on here a couple of days ago where somebody was charged for parking at TL - is water park parking still free or have they now added a charge to that as well ???

Disney_Freak429

I have to say that I am ok with this since they are under what Six Flags takes from you for parking. It just makes me feel better that Six Flags is trying to rip you off more then Disney. I just woke up so this may of come out wrong so I hope I made enough sense. ;)

TP2000

Disneyland already charges 12 dollars for parking, and you get to say you parked in the largest parking structure in America. If you park up on the sixth floor, you actually have a nice view of the Resort.

Six Flags Magic Mountain charges 15 dollars for parking. And there is no real tram service and you have to walk UPHILL to get to the park.

Universal Studios charges 12 dollars for parking, or 20 dollars for "Preferred Parking" closer to the CityWalk elevators. Valet parking is available on select days at even higher rates, plus gratuity.

Sea World San Diego charges 12 dollars for parking, or 17 dollars for "Preferred Parking" closer to the main entrance.

Legoland charges 10 dollars for parking, with no tram service and an UPHILL walk to the park, or 20 dollars for "Preferred Parking" in the lot at the top of the hill close to the main entrance.

Joepic

I just got back from Disney and made note of the $11 parking charge. I wondered to myself, "I hope that doesn't go up"

As soon as I logon here, I read that it goes up to $12. It's funny, that's all.

I guess we shouldn't be worried. I just hope that prices don't continue to rise every single year like they have been. If prices keep going up every year at the rate they are now, I can't imagine when I'll be to Disney again.

majorrfb

Disney price increase-again

MORE for tickets and parking AGAIN!! $12 to park is outrageous although some folks don't seem to mind. With the increased costs of flying, hotel, tickets, meals, parking, the World experience and other places becoming less of a reality. With our youngest still in college and normal living expenses, insurance for all sorts of things, travel is becoming less likely. Is this just me or are others having similar thoughts and problems:shrug::brick:

yankspy

MORE for tickets and parking AGAIN!! $12 to park is outrageous although some folks don't seem to mind. With the increased costs of flying, hotel, tickets, meals, parking, the World experience and other places becoming less of a reality. With our youngest still in college and normal living expenses, insurance for all sorts of things, travel is becoming less likely. Is this just me or are others having similar thoughts and problems:shrug::brick:
Honestly it does not seem that bad. Aside from the venues that TP2000 already mentioned, how about a sporting event. Parking is generally more expensive at those. If you really want ridiculous, see what it costs to park in D.C. or N.Y.:eek: It just seems pretty standard. I pay $10 a day for parking so $12 does not seem to be out of the ordinary.

mouse_luv

Right, parking is free for Disney Resort guest. :)

I really don't think that this price is bad because I paid $15.00 to park at Six Flags. :rolleyes:

Thanks! I'm staying at the Swan and we may choose to drive over to the TTC because I want to ride the monorails lol its a requirement for me. So I was just making sure I dont have to pay to park.

wdwmomof3

Thanks! I'm staying at the Swan and we may choose to drive over to the TTC because I want to ride the monorails lol its a requirement for me. So I was just making sure I dont have to pay to park.

You may want to double check with the Swan because they are not owned by Disney anymore. I'm not sure that the Disney buses even go there, I don't think that they do. Someone here will know.

We stayed at Royal Plaza, on Disney property, and had to pay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom