New Travel Channel Special

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
I didn't notice if this had been posted before, but I wanted to share in case it hadn't.

So I heard on a podcast recently (Lou Mongello's to be exact) from Samantha Brown's mouth herself that the footage that she has been filming is for a new special that is scheduled to air the first week of April. I believe she said it would be either the 3rd or the 4th. So for those of you who were curious about when what she was filming recently was going to be on the air...there ya go. If I remember correctly from the interview, the special focuses on all of Samantha's favorites and tips she's learned from all the years of visiting the Disney parks. Happy Watching!

alilance

:ROFLOL:Nice! I can't wait! I love those travel channel shows. And perfectly a month before my trip! YEA!!

Trip three this year - Port Orleans Aug. 07, Port Orleans-Dec. 07. All Star Sports (for the husband) May. 08!!!!!!!:wave:

cococola44

:ROFLOL:Nice! I can't wait! I love those travel channel shows. And perfectly a month before my trip! YEA!!

Trip three this year - Port Orleans Aug. 07, Port Orleans-Dec. 07. All Star Sports (for the husband) May. 08!!!!!!!:wave:

three vacations??

:eek: can i come??

maryszhi

YEAH!!!! Now if only we , the proud members of WDW MAGIC, could convince the travel channel to start a new show about planning a trip to disney, as well as share stories and memories...wouldnt that be loverly....as well as getting disney to offer us the oppurtunity to do our own top sevens, as well as star in the planning dvd...again wouldnt that be loverly??????

Goofnut1980

Thats great!!! I have been to WDW many times.. but my parents havent been since 1991... and we are planning a family trip with the in-laws as well.. so 24 people going.. good thing I know where I'm going... so this will be a treat for them... thanks for the info...

KYMouseFan

[...scheduled to air the first week of April. I believe she said it would be either the 3rd or the 4th. So for those of you who were curious about when what she was filming recently was going to be on the air...there ya go.

:cry: I probably wont get to see it that week......

because I will be there in person!!!!! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom