Jungle Cruise has HM spiders!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iheartdisney91

Original Poster
so i just got back from WDW yesturday so im not sure if this was posted but the jungle cruise has the HM spiders in the asian temple! when i saw them i was in shock! because i said on this board that they will prolly re-use them in an other attraction. hahah but they are there.
sry if this was already posted. sry no pic....

celestia

Those spiders were there looooooooooong before haunted mansion was redone. They have been there for years. :)

:wave:

Horizonstta

Why should iheartdisney91 take offense for your insulting remarks? I mean, you weren't trying to be rude, where you? I sure wish more people like you shared their words of wisdom on these boards.

dear disneyhomeboi.

as smart as you my try to appear, you seem to forget that making a name for yourself where you spell boy wrong takes away all credibility. sorry homeboy.

and horizonstta...and homeboy while we're at it- if you are sooooo in need of "smarter" posts, from people as smart as you, try upping your own post count a little before you bash others.

okay? thanks.

celestia

I think what we should take from this is that you never know when you are going to see something neat that you havn't seen before. :) There is so much to see and to take in that it is impossible to catch every detail no matter how many times you have been to the park. There are always little things around that can surprise us. :)

PhotoDave219

Dont forget folks, the red triangle is the "Report Bad Post" feature... which elliminated the need to make yourself look as rude as the person who was rude first.

NX2I85

I seldom post, but thought I'd come out of lurkerdom to chastise this rude garbage. Shame on you...

Zippity Boo Yah

HM spiders

so i just got back from WDW yesturday so im not sure if this was posted but the jungle cruise has the HM spiders in the asian temple! when i saw them i was in shock! because i said on this board that they will prolly re-use them in an other attraction. hahah but they are there.
sry if this was already posted. sry no pic....

I hav always looked foward to seeing the big fakey spiders in both attractions. i heartdisneyI think its neat u found something new to enjoy in the Junglecruise. Thats what makes the ride special, to spot something u havnt seen b4.

iheartdisney91

Original Poster
so guys im sry for never seeing those spiders. and thanks to those for being mature and kind.:wave:
one more thing i guess it is great to see things you never saw b4! i go to disney ever yr for the past 12 yrs now and i nver saw the spiders. so thanks again to the kind citezens of WDWmagic!

daliseurat

I hate when people find the stupidest things and rush onto the internet and claim they found new information and want to be socially accepted and thanked and then the information is crap and nothing new. Those spiders have been there for as long as I can remember. I bet you thought "Oh my God, I can't wait to tell everyone online that old HM stuff was moved to JC. I'll be such an insider!"

No offense. :rolleyes:

I hate when people find a post that might be inaccurate and having nothing better to do, rush onto the internet and try and make the poster look like an idiot. You must want to be socially accepted and thanked for your oh-so-clever post. And I'll bet you thought "Oh my God, I can't wait to tell everyone online that someone made a little tiny mistake, I'll be such an insider!"

Take offense. And in case this hasn't been made clear enough, you owe an apology to the poster you mocked, and everyone on this board for your rudeness.

iheartdisney91

Original Poster
I hate when people find a post that might be inaccurate and having nothing better to do, rush onto the internet and try and make the poster look like an idiot. You must want to be socially accepted and thanked for your oh-so-clever post. And I'll bet you thought "Oh my God, I can't wait to tell everyone online that someone made a little tiny mistake, I'll be such an insider!"

Take offense. And in case this hasn't been made clear enough, you owe an apology to the poster you mocked, and everyone on this board for your rudeness.

haha argeed!!
and thanks for your kind words!

Horizonstta

dear disneyhomeboi.

as smart as you my try to appear, you seem to forget that making a name for yourself where you spell boy wrong takes away all credibility. sorry homeboy.

and horizonstta...and homeboy while we're at it- if you are sooooo in need of "smarter" posts, from people as smart as you, try upping your own post count a little before you bash others.

okay? thanks.

Sorry...not sure what the post count has to do with anything...

the-reason14

And what kind of acceptance are you looking for here? To be the next WDWmagic troll? The op clearly has close to 1,500 posts, I doubt he or she is looking for acceptance and importance here. You on the other hand are just a newbie, you'll get your chance to shine. But there's really no need to be so rude. :cool:

To the op, I never seen those in JC either, but I havent been riding it that long, and I think its good that you can go on a ride and notice something you didnt from before. Just goes to show how much detail is placed in WDW attractions.:wave:

I hate when people find the stupidest things and rush onto the internet and claim they found new information and want to be socially accepted and thanked and then the information is crap and nothing new. Those spiders have been there for as long as I can remember. I bet you thought "Oh my God, I can't wait to tell everyone online that old HM stuff was moved to JC. I'll be such an insider!"

No offense.

Wow.

I don't know how old you are, but I'm thirteen years old, and I have /way/ better manners than you have.

I just looked through all seven of your posts, and they were all rude.

WDWMAGIC isn't for being rude and bashing people. I'd think twice before posting again.

-cough-

Anyway. I haven't really noticed the spiders from the Haunted Mansion have been at the Jungle Cruise for some time now, so this is quite new to me. ^^;

Thanks for posting! :)

Laura

Premium Member

No offense. :rolleyes:

No offense my butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom