Yes
0aad8ed4.jpg

NEmickeyfan

Originally Posted by The Disney Kid
Is this the Jokers pet turtle?:shrug:
I'm hoping that somebody fed him something pink to eat...maybe

Ya know ... it just might be a girl..... Tammy Faye Turtle

earldw28

Really nice shot KeeKee! Figment what,where is this pic of yours it's really neat looking? NEmickeyfan thats one of the better SSE and monorail shots I have seen!!

Nevermind Figment I checked out your Flickr page like I should have done the first time. I didn't recognize what it was the first time I looked at it.

mpoppins217

Who/what is "The Monkey King"? On all my visits to WDW, I've never seen or even heard of this. :shrug:

I haven't gone all the way through so if this has already been said, sorry for the repeat:

The Monkey King is the "santa" out in Japan at Epcot during the holidays. Since they don't celebrate Christmas they talk about the Chinese New Year and tales of redemption. The Monkey King is all about redemption and lesson learning so he presents his tale.

JediMasterMatt

As we're heading down the home stretch of the Hazy Shade of October series (aka - I'm almost out of pictures taken that night), I'll add an early attempt of mine to capture the elusive Blue Fairy for this weeks obilgatory Freaky Friday's Fireworks Fantastical Festival update...

PA276516.jpg

I finally nailed the picture I wanted (same as in my avatar) on the last night of my most recent WDW visit. You can read about that paticular picture here: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?p=3006408#post3006408

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom