*-*-Official "Celebration 25" Virtual Photo Album-*-*

hp200lx

Yeah, I'm in college too---I'm wearing my yellow retro shirt today, and I've got the black one lined up for tomorrow.
I've also got on my Mickey Crocs, mickey socks, earrings, neclace and Epcot pin for the occasion. The people in my classes will just have to deal with me today.
I'm actually considering bringing my laptop to class so I can stay updated during the 2.5 hr lectures.....

Keep up the great pictures everyone else! Napnet, I've also got your blog up, and I'm "refreshing' the page every half hour or so to stay updated---thank you!

I'm just as bad I'm wearing my Epcot shirt under my work shirt(should still be in college my self, but I went into the working world a bit too soon :( ). Refreshing the pages furiously and listening to Epcot music much to my coworker's annoyance.:lol: I love that music! I've noticed over the last few days just how many of us New Jersey folks are on here. Hello from Hunterdon county SewIn2Disney:wave:.

disneydata

Pics are up!

25th Sign on SSE Walls
DSC_0027.JPG

Long lines for merchandise!
DSC_0032.JPG

Entrance to 25th exhibit
DSC_0047.JPG

Room shot 1
DSC_0123.JPG

Room shot 2
DSC_0124.JPG

Room shot 3
DSC_0125.JPG

Michael Kelley, WDW Ambassador
DSC_0161.JPG

Ceremony host (don't remember her name)
DSC_0170.JPG

Future World Cast on stage
DSC_0205.JPG

Erin Wallace and Jim MacPhee
DSC_0230.JPG

More pics in a sec since I can only post 10!

To everyone: You may take and use these pics as you wish as long as you give me credit and not use them for profit!

SewIn2Disney

The pictures of the Epcot Exhibit nearly took my breath away. By any chance, do you have any more pictures from in there? Like more detailed shots of what's on the walls and in the cases? Thanks! Great pics!

rainfully

The pictures of the Epcot Exhibit nearly took my breath away. By any chance, do you have any more pictures from in there? Like more detailed shots of what's on the walls and in the cases? Thanks! Great pics!

Here's a couple of pics I took of my personal favorite exhibit:

202763402-M.jpg

202763367-M.jpg

Boray

^How long will that exhibit be open? It looks so cool! I hope to be able to see it in about 7 1/2 weeks!!! Thanks for the pictures, they're AWESOME!

rainfully

^How long will that exhibit be open? It looks so cool! I hope to be able to see it in about 7 1/2 weeks!!! Thanks for the pictures, they're AWESOME!

The GR person I spoke with who was working the line said it would hopefully be up at least through Christmas.

SewIn2Disney

Yeah, I hope the exhibit stays open for awhile. It looks like it's semi-permanint....judging by all the work that went into setting it all up. MGM has One Mans Dream, Epcot has this, now MK and AK need something. And they all need to be permanint additions. I loved what they had set up in MK for the 25th anniversary---looking back I wished I had taken more pictures then.

rainfully, thank you for the pictures! It looks awesome!

Jesùs_Carioca

:eek: WWWOOOOOW THOSE PICTURES ARE AMAZING!

I really wish i could've went, like you wouldn't believe and especially after I saw the pictures! It looks brilliant and nostalgic in every essence of the words.

But of course, very very sadly, I too am at college right now with no mean to make the trip to the World. *sigh*... but I promise I'll see you real soon, EPCOT, while you're still 25!

SirNim

But of course, very very sadly, I too am at college right now with no mean to make the trip to the World. *sigh*... but I promise I'll see you real soon, EPCOT, while you're still 25!
In the same situation, I made a nice promise to myself to set aside a certain week in 2032 for a WDW vacation! :lol: ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom