Ultimate Resort Poll - RESULTS!!!

captainkidd

OK all, decided to wrap this up today as the poll had fallen to page 3. Here are the results from favorite resort to least favorite:

Polynesian
Wilderness Lodge
Beach Club
Boardwalk
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Grand Floridian
Contemporary
Yacht Club
Bay Lake Tower
French Quarter
Riverside
Coronado Springs
Caribbean Beach Resort
Saratoga Springs
Old Key West
Dolphin
Swan
Pop Century
Fort Wilderness
All Star Movies
All Star Music
All Star Sports

Not many surprises. Polynesian and Wilderness Lodge blew every other resort away. Deluxe Resorts ruled. Values all came in last. Moderates finished right in the middle.

Thanks to all who voted!

dave&di

Yay at last!!!

Very interesting, I love the Poly, stayed there once and is 2nd on my list.

GF is my fav, stayed there once and will be again in Sept, I'm a bit surprised its that low down the list.

As it happens #2, 3 and 4 are on my wish list and in that order!

Thanks captainkidd.

Upvote 0

jmargarone27

It's funny... I respect everyone that loves the Poly because I get the nostalgia and ambiance everyone loves, but I can't stand it! The Grand Floridian is definitely the one for me.

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Poly would have been my number 1 and I haven't even stayed there yet.. it's just my fave resort and dream to one day stay there.. Followed by French Quarter as number 2 for a resort I have stayed in. I didn't get a chance to vote.

Upvote 0

captainkidd

Original Poster
My top 2 finished as the top 2, just in reverse order. No surprise. I've yet to read a book or website that doesn't list or rate the Poly and Wilderness Lodge as the favorite resorts on property.

Upvote 0

captainkidd

Original Poster
OK, so here are the final numbers. I want to say we had just about 100 people voting. There were some non-voting posts in there as well as some people who didn't vote for all resorts, so I couldn't count those. But these were the final tallys:

Polynesian 297
Wilderness Lodge 377
Beach Club 517
Boardwalk 522
Animal Kingdom Lodge 534
Grand Floridian 549
Contemporary 598
Yacht Club 662
Bay Lake Tower 702
French Quarter 831
Riverside 871
Coronado Springs 1144
Caribbean Beach Resort 1150
Saratoga Springs 1151
Old Key West 1163
Dolphin 1222
Swan 1228
Pop Century 1245
Fort Wilderness 1270
All Star Movies 1469
All Star Music 1538
All Star Sports 1596

Looking back, I REALLY wish I had included all the DVC Villas. Not sure why I didn't. Maybe next time.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom