WDW Picture of the Day (Part 6)

ChuckElias

I really like the idea here, and will be attempting this when we're down there in a couple of weeks. I probably will go for a shallow depth of field with the focus on the Land's wall, but will snap a couple sharp throughout too. Are there lights illuminating that wall at night? A night shot likely wouldn't look good without illumination on the wall (flash would look silly).
Thank you!!! I have no idea if the wall is illuminated, sorry. :(

JustInTime

Thanks Dixiegirl. I love their reactions too. It just adds more to the magic for me too -kind of like Christmas.

Here's mine for today...

IMG_0832.jpg

Why are those patterns on the roof?

Tried to post earlier today but got a down for system maintenance error so we went shopping. Great pics from everyone today.

WDWFig- If you were to use flash, why not use a bronze bouncer? It may make it look more natural.

JustInTime

For artistic effect! It was added in 2006/7 when the castle was painted! It adds detail! I think it's nice!

:lookaroun

There is no need to blatantly mock me. I haven't done anything to you to make you be so rude. I asked the question a nobody seemed to know the answer. So, I asked it a second time. And just for the record, I don't like zig-zaged" one. The diamond one I like alot. :rolleyes:

EPCOT Explorer

There is no need to blatantly mock me. I haven't done anything to you to make you be so rude. I asked the question a nobody seemed to know the answer. So, I asked it a second time. And just for the record, I don't like zig-zaged" one. The diamond one I like alot. :rolleyes:

Relax, relax, I was playing. :) I enjoy your posts. Just being silly (it's late) and I wanted to answer your question with some humor.:wave:

I agree...I like the Diamond one much better.:)

JustInTime

Relax, relax, I was playing. :) I enjoy your posts. Just being silly (it's late) and I wanted to answer your question with some humor.:wave:

I agree...I like the Diamond one much better.:)

it is soooo late. lol. I thought you were being mean. :) Glad you wern't. Sorry about that. Now back to posting pics!

Figaro98

Castle Roof Patterns (don't be mad I posted two pictures).

">
">
The roof patterns were meant to be on the castle. If you take a look at the original concept designs for the castle by Herb Ryman in 1969, you'll see the patterns in his original concept for Cinderella castle. I think the Disney company wanted to bring back some of the original designs that Walt earlier envisioned for his park.

WDWFigment

WDWFig- If you were to use flash, why not use a bronze bouncer? It may make it look more natural.

Well, one, I don't have a bronze bouncer, and two, I don't like to carry extra supplies like that or mess with that type of thing (unless the picture is a 'must get' for me). I spend very little time setting up and taking each shot. Then I run off to the next shot, and get it. Usually by the time we leave, I am drenched in sweat from the whole "ordeal". But hey, it maximizes how many shots I get!

Anyway, here is today's--#10:

Clicking the picture takes you to its page, where there is commentary.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom