WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

web.jpg

cooleo

WDWFigment, 1DisneyDad, KeeKee, nibblesandbits - Great shots by all!!!

Figment - I will have to put up my shot from TOT. I took that exact same photo & was Very Pleased with the results. I will post it later. :)

Heather Joy

Hiya!

I wanted to share the photo below taken on a trip with my twin sis and parents ( October 2008)...First time I'm posting a pic..so I hope it comes out. *grin:wave:

IMGP1385.JPG

This is a great shot I took of Everest. The added elements of the prayer temple really makes the photo I think. :sohappy:

TakeMeThere81

How on earth does anyone get shots like that on ToT! I mean, of course the pic could work, but usually I'm way too nervous!!! I love that ride. Great shot!

800px-.jpg

Azerin

Hi all :) Been pretty busy recently but thank you to everyone who commented on the last picture I posted... glad you all liked it :D

Here is one for today!

Clicking on the pic will take you to its flickr page where lots of other pics are available :)

rtiller

So funny - I told my kids they were absolutely NOT allowed to climb on that thing - I thought it was just for looks! Ooooops.....

That's funny. When we were there they had a photopass photographer there to take pictures. I'm really impressed with all of the photopass spots in WDW and the fact that they will always take a picture with your own camera as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom