Annual Passholder

disney4life2008

What are the benefits of being a Annual Passholder? I am a resident of Illinois - when I go to Disney, I normally stay in a timeshare ($400 or less for 8 days). But, of course I have to pay for parking everytime i go to the parks. Also, I normally get a 7 to 10 day ticket which can be $250 or more dollars (no hoping, no unlimiited access, etc.). What are the benefits in terms of discounts, food, etc.? I travel to disney twice a year and if I had the pass would probally travel more as my access would be unlimited. Please help me.

disney4life2008

Original Poster
Also, when can I get my Tables in Wonderland pass? The exchange card is only a card.. nothing else? I wanted to purchase before I left Chicago.[/quote]

Any one know the answer?

Upvote 0

krankenstein

Yes, I KNOW that about team mickey. But the info kiosk next to Hagen Daz also sold tickets as I lost my AP once and got a new one at said kiosk on the WEST side.

IS IT STILL THERE?
DOES IT STILL GIVE OUT INFO?
DOES IT STILL SELL/REPLACE TICKETS???

YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT!!!

I'm sorry I misunderstood your post. My mistake! It does not give you the right to be as rude as you were!

Now, I have searched for the answer to your question and can find absolutely no information about a info kiosk being on the Westside. Is it really that big of a deal? I mean if you go and it isn't there anymore walk over to Guest Relations in the Market Place. It might take you 10 minutes to get from one to the other.

Upvote 0

disney4life2008

Original Poster
When I get my AP ticket at DD - will they give me a packet of information where my AP discount can be used? Also, when I purchase the Tables in Wonderland card that day, will they give me a list of restaurants that I can use the card at?

Upvote 0

Rob562

Now, I have searched for the answer to your question and can find absolutely no information about a info kiosk being on the Westside. Is it really that big of a deal? I mean if you go and it isn't there anymore walk over to Guest Relations in the Market Place. It might take you 10 minutes to get from one to the other.

It is a full-service Guest Relations just like the counter in the Marketplace. It simply has windows like a ticket booth, rather than an indoor counter. But it's staffed by the same GR CMs as the Marketplace location.
It's located in the "column" that says "West Side" on top, between Haagen Daas/Wetzel's Pretzels and the bridge to.

If you're driving to DD, parking is MUCH easier near the West Side than for the Marketplace.
And if you're taking Disney transportation, the West Side location is closer to the PI bus stops than the Marketplace location is to the Marketplace stops.

-Rob

Upvote 0

stitchsMom

When I get my AP ticket at DD - will they give me a packet of information where my AP discount can be used? Also, when I purchase the Tables in Wonderland card that day, will they give me a list of restaurants that I can use the card at?
This was my first year with the AP and we exchanged our vouchers at Downtown Disney, and yes it came with a little pocket sized guide of all your AP beni's and where they could be used. To get our DDE card (now the Table in Wonderland) We had to take our new AP passes to Guest Relations inside MK and purchase the dining discount card there for $60. That was in July, so perhaps you can exchange your voucher and get the dining discount card all in one place now. I didn't really understand why I couldn't do it all at the same place... but the extra effort was worth the discount. I have to caution though to check the savings comparison on meals if you have AAA or the Disney Visa. I sometimes found I was saving more by using those discounts than I was with the DDE/TblsInWndr.

I also forgot to add - that when I purchased the DDE, they gave me a full page of participating Disney Restaurants the card could be used at.

Upvote 0

PrincessAurora

Hello,

Does anyone know if I upgrade to an Annual Pass while at Disney will they refund the parking that I have already paid?

With all the discounts it could be a great benefit to upgrade.

Thanks for the help.

All you have to do is bring the parking ticket with you when you upgrade, or exchange your AP voucher for the actual AP. They refund you for parking on the spot. I'm guessing this only works for parking you paid on the day you do the upgrade, but not for the previous days.

Upvote 0

disney4life2008

Original Poster
This was my first year with the AP and we exchanged our vouchers at Downtown Disney, and yes it came with a little pocket sized guide of all your AP beni's and where they could be used. To get our DDE card (now the Table in Wonderland) We had to take our new AP passes to Guest Relations inside MK and purchase the dining discount card there for $60. That was in July, so perhaps you can exchange your voucher and get the dining discount card all in one place now. I didn't really understand why I couldn't do it all at the same place... but the extra effort was worth the discount. I have to caution though to check the savings comparison on meals if you have AAA or the Disney Visa. I sometimes found I was saving more by using those discounts than I was with the DDE/TblsInWndr.

I also forgot to add - that when I purchased the DDE, they gave me a full page of participating Disney Restaurants the card could be used at.

What discounts can I get with AAA on dining?

Upvote 0

captainkidd

Not sure if it was mentioned yet, but the Disney Dining Experience is great. It's like $65 a year, and gets you 20% off food and alchohol at most sit down restaurants. We go for 2 weeks in the summer, and it saves us a couple hundred dollars anyways.

Upvote 0

imamouse

Not sure if it was mentioned yet, but the Disney Dining Experience is great. It's like $65 a year, and gets you 20% off food and alchohol at most sit down restaurants. We go for 2 weeks in the summer, and it saves us a couple hundred dollars anyways.

This card was renamed Tables in Wonderland a couple of months ago ;).

Upvote 0

heliumalias

I found that I was able to receive my AP and DDE/TIW card at the DD Guest Relations. If they don't give you a discount guide for it (or you misplace it) just ask any guest relations for another one. For me the main benefit has been discounts on CS food in the hotels.

Upvote 0

disney4life2008

Original Poster
I found that I was able to receive my AP and DDE/TIW card at the DD Guest Relations. If they don't give you a discount guide for it (or you misplace it) just ask any guest relations for another one. For me the main benefit has been discounts on CS food in the hotels.

I do not do a lot of TS meals.. but a lot of CS meals at the value food courts. 20% discount in those food counts is great!!

Upvote 0

kimmychad

I do not do a lot of TS meals.. but a lot of CS meals at the value food courts. 20% discount in those food counts is great!!

here is a list of the tiw discounts. I'm getting the ap discounts also, so maybe you won't need tables in wonderland
you'll get a 20% at these locations with tiw

Disney's All-Star Movies Resort – World Premiere Food Court
Disney's All-Star Music Resort – Intermission Food Court
Disney's All-Star Sports Resort – End Zone Food Court
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge – Boma - The Flavors of Africa, Jiko - The Cooking Place, Victoria Falls
Disney's Beach Club Resort – Beaches & Cream Soda Shop (excludes take-out shop), Cape May Cafe, Martha's Vineyard Lounge
Disney's BoardWalk – ESPN® Club, Flying Fish Cafe, Spoodles, Bellevue Lounge
Disney's Eagle Pines and Osprey Ridge Golf Club – Sand Trap Bar & Grill
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort – Shutters at Old Port Royale
Disney's Contemporary Resort – California Grill, Chef Mickey's, The Wave, Outer Rim Lounge
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort – Maya Grill
Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground – Crockett's Tavern, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue (9:30 p.m. show only), Trail's End Restaurant
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – 1900 Park Fare, Citricos, Garden View Lounge, Grand Floridian Cafe, Mizner's Lounge, Narcoossee's, Victoria & Albert's (excludes Chef's Table)
Disney's Old Key West Resort – Olivia's Cafe
Disney's Polynesian Resort – Kona Cafe, 'Ohana, Tambu Lounge, Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show (Late show only)
Disney's Pop Century Resort – Classic Concoctions, Everything Pop Shopping and Dining
Disney's Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter - Sassagoula Floatworks & Food Factory, Scat Cat's Club
Disney's Port Orleans Resort – Riverside - Boatwright's Dining Hall, River Roost
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort – The Artist Palette; The Turf Club Bar & Grill
Disney's Vero Beach Resort – : The Green Cabin Room, Shutter's and Sonya's (except Sunday Brunch)
Disney's Wilderness Lodge – Artist Point, Territory Lounge, Whispering Canyon Cafe
Disney's Yacht Club Resort – Captain's Grille, Ale and Compass Lounge, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Crews Cup Lounge
DOWNTOWN DISNEY® – Marketplace - Cap'n Jack's Restaurant
DOWNTOWN DISNEY® – Pleasure Island - Raglan Road™ Irish Pub and Restaurant
DOWNTOWN DISNEY® – West Side - Planet Hollywood®
Epcot® – Tutto Italia Ristorante, Chefs de France, Nine Dragons Restaurant, San Angel Inn Restaurante, Bistro de Paris Restaurant, Le Cellier Steakhouse, Biergarten Restaurant, Restaurant Marrakesh, Restaurant Akershus, Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room, The Garden Grill, Coral Reef Restaurant
Disney's Hollywood Studios™ – Hollywood & Vine, 50's Prime Time Cafe, Tune-In Lounge, Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano, Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant, The Hollywood Brown Derby
Magic Kingdom® Park – The Crystal Palace, Cinderella's Royal Table, Liberty Tree Tavern, The Plaza Restaurant, Tony's Town Square Restaurant
Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park – Tusker House Restaurant, Pizzafari, Flame Tree Barbeque, Restaurantosaurus

Upvote 0

kimmychad

and here's a list of the ap dining and merchandise discounts

Fulton's Crab House – Downtown Disney® Pleasure Island
Enjoy 20% discount off the regular price (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) of food and beverages daily during lunch (seated by 3:30 p.m.) and 10% discount off the regular price (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) of food and beverages daily during dinner. Valid for Passholder and up to three guests. Priority seating is available. Call (407) 934-BOAT (2628)† or (407) WDW-DINE (939-3463)†.
Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop – Downtown Disney® Marketplace
Delight in 10% discount on all chocolate purchases and fountain treats.
House of Blues® – Downtown Disney® West Side
Relish a 20% discount off food and non-alcoholic beverages daily in the restaurant prior to 4:00 p.m. and 10% discount after 4:00 p.m. (discount excludes alcohol, applicable tax and gratuity). Valid for the Passholder and up to five guests.
Planet Hollywood® – Downtown Disney® West Side
Take 10% off the regular price (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) of food and non-alcoholic beverages daily. Valid for the Passholder and up to three guests.
Portobello Yacht Club – Downtown Disney® Pleasure Island
Enjoy 20% discount off the regular price (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) of food and beverages daily during lunch and 10% discount off the regular price (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) of food and beverages daily during dinner. Valid for the Passholder and up to three guests. Priority Seating is available by calling (407) 934-8888† or (407) WDW-DINE (939-3463)†.
Rainforest Café® – Downtown Disney® Marketplace
Celebrate with 10% off the regular price (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) of lunch and dinner entrées. Valid for Passholder and up to three guests. Priority seating is available by calling (407) 827-8500†.
Wolfgang Puck® Café – Downtown Disney® West Side
Enjoy 20% discount off the regular price (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) of food and non-alcoholic beverages daily during lunch and 10% discount off the regular price (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) of food and non-alcoholic beverages daily during dinner. Valid for the Passholder and up to three guests. Priority Seating is available by calling (407) 938-9653† or (407) WDW-DINE (939-3463)†.
Wolfgang Puck® Express – Downtown Disney® Marketplace
Take pleasure in a 10% discount off the regular price (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) of food and non-alcoholic beverages for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Valid for Passholder and up to three guests.
Epcot®
Enjoy a 10% discount off the regular price (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) of food and non-alcoholic beverages Monday through Friday during lunch hours at participating Epcot® Table Service locations. Valid for Passholder and up to three guests. Priority seating is available by calling (407) WDW-DINE (939-3463)†. Lunch hours vary by location; inquire at time of booking.
Participating Epcot® Restaurants Include:
  • Tutto Italia Restaurant
  • Nine Dragons Restaurant
  • Restaurant Marrakesh
  • Les Chefs de France Restaurant
  • Teppan Edo
  • Tokyo Dining
  • San Angel Inn Restaurant
  • Coral Reef Restaurant
Rainforest Cafe® - Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
Dine with 10% off the regular price (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) of breakfast, lunch and dinner entrées for the Passholder and up to three Guests. Priority seating is available. Call (407) 938-9100† for reservations.
Yak & Yeti® - Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
Dine with 10% off the regular price (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) of lunch and dinner entrées for the Passholder and up to three Guests. Discount excludes alcohol and is not valid at Yak & Yeti's Local Food Cafes.
Walt Disney World® Resorts
10% discount off the regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) Monday through Friday during various meal periods at participating Walt Disney World® Resort hotel table-service locations listed below. Valid for the Passholder and up to three guests. Priority seating is available. Call 407-WDW-DINE (939-3463)† for reservations. Dining hours vary by location. Inquire at the time of booking.
Participating restaurants include:
  • Disney's BoardWalk Resort Spoodles (Breakfast Only) and ESPN Club (Lunch Only)
  • Disney's Bonnet Creek Golf Club Sand Trap Bar and Grill (Lunch Only)
  • Disney's Contemporary Resort Concourse Steakhouse (Breakfast and Lunch)
  • Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground Trail's End Restaurant (Breakfast and Lunch)
  • Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Grand Floridian Café (Breakfast and Lunch)
  • Disney's Old Key West Resort Olivia's Café (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
  • Disney's Wilderness Lodge Whispering Canyon Café (Breakfast and Lunch)
  • Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts Captain's Grille (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Walt Disney World® Theme Parks
10% discount off the regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) during various meal periods at participating Walt Disney World® Theme Park Quick Service locations listed below. Valid for the Passholder and up to three guests. Dining hours vary by location.
  • Disney's Hollywood Studios™ – Studio Catering Company (All Day)
  • Magic Kingdom® Park – Noodle Station (Lunch Only - Open Seasonally)

Upvote 0

disney4life2008

Original Poster
and here's a list of the ap dining and merchandise discounts

Fulton's Crab House – Downtown Disney® Pleasure Island
Enjoy 20% discount off the regular price (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) of food and beverages daily during lunch (seated by 3:30 p.m.) and 10% discount off the regular price (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) of food and beverages daily during dinner. Valid for Passholder and up to three guests. Priority seating is available. Call (407) 934-BOAT (2628)† or (407) WDW-DINE (939-3463)†.
Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop – Downtown Disney® Marketplace
Delight in 10% discount on all chocolate purchases and fountain treats.
House of Blues® – Downtown Disney® West Side
Relish a 20% discount off food and non-alcoholic beverages daily in the restaurant prior to 4:00 p.m. and 10% discount after 4:00 p.m. (discount excludes alcohol, applicable tax and gratuity). Valid for the Passholder and up to five guests.
Planet Hollywood® – Downtown Disney® West Side
Take 10% off the regular price (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) of food and non-alcoholic beverages daily. Valid for the Passholder and up to three guests.
Portobello Yacht Club – Downtown Disney® Pleasure Island
Enjoy 20% discount off the regular price (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) of food and beverages daily during lunch and 10% discount off the regular price (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) of food and beverages daily during dinner. Valid for the Passholder and up to three guests. Priority Seating is available by calling (407) 934-8888† or (407) WDW-DINE (939-3463)†.
Rainforest Café® – Downtown Disney® Marketplace
Celebrate with 10% off the regular price (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) of lunch and dinner entrées. Valid for Passholder and up to three guests. Priority seating is available by calling (407) 827-8500†.
Wolfgang Puck® Café – Downtown Disney® West Side
Enjoy 20% discount off the regular price (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) of food and non-alcoholic beverages daily during lunch and 10% discount off the regular price (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) of food and non-alcoholic beverages daily during dinner. Valid for the Passholder and up to three guests. Priority Seating is available by calling (407) 938-9653† or (407) WDW-DINE (939-3463)†.
Wolfgang Puck® Express – Downtown Disney® Marketplace
Take pleasure in a 10% discount off the regular price (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) of food and non-alcoholic beverages for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Valid for Passholder and up to three guests.
Epcot®
Enjoy a 10% discount off the regular price (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) of food and non-alcoholic beverages Monday through Friday during lunch hours at participating Epcot® Table Service locations. Valid for Passholder and up to three guests. Priority seating is available by calling (407) WDW-DINE (939-3463)†. Lunch hours vary by location; inquire at time of booking.
Participating Epcot® Restaurants Include:
  • Tutto Italia Restaurant
  • Nine Dragons Restaurant
  • Restaurant Marrakesh
  • Les Chefs de France Restaurant
  • Teppan Edo
  • Tokyo Dining
  • San Angel Inn Restaurant
  • Coral Reef Restaurant
Rainforest Cafe® - Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
Dine with 10% off the regular price (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) of breakfast, lunch and dinner entrées for the Passholder and up to three Guests. Priority seating is available. Call (407) 938-9100† for reservations.
Yak & Yeti® - Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
Dine with 10% off the regular price (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) of lunch and dinner entrées for the Passholder and up to three Guests. Discount excludes alcohol and is not valid at Yak & Yeti's Local Food Cafes.
Walt Disney World® Resorts
10% discount off the regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) Monday through Friday during various meal periods at participating Walt Disney World® Resort hotel table-service locations listed below. Valid for the Passholder and up to three guests. Priority seating is available. Call 407-WDW-DINE (939-3463)† for reservations. Dining hours vary by location. Inquire at the time of booking.
  • Disney's BoardWalk Resort Spoodles (Breakfast Only) and ESPN Club (Lunch Only)
  • Disney's Bonnet Creek Golf Club Sand Trap Bar and Grill (Lunch Only)
  • Disney's Contemporary Resort Concourse Steakhouse (Breakfast and Lunch)
  • Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground Trail's End Restaurant (Breakfast and Lunch)
  • Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Grand Floridian Café (Breakfast and Lunch)
  • Disney's Old Key West Resort Olivia's Café (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
  • Disney's Wilderness Lodge Whispering Canyon Café (Breakfast and Lunch)
  • Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts Captain's Grille (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Walt Disney World® Theme Parks
10% discount off the regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) during various meal periods at participating Walt Disney World® Theme Park Quick Service locations listed below. Valid for the Passholder and up to three guests. Dining hours vary by location.
  • Disney's Hollywood Studios™ – Studio Catering Company (All Day)
  • Magic Kingdom® Park – Noodle Station (Lunch Only - Open Seasonally)

Thank you for the information.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom