Wand coming down in the fall?

Champion

I'll toss this out there....nobody I spoke with gave me the impression that Siemens was loosing any sleep over the wand.
I may have read them wrong, but I gathered that Siemens is involved only with the inside of the sphere, not with the wand or Leave a Legacy.

I welcome any better info.....

Thanks Lee.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
I'll toss this out there....nobody I spoke with gave me the impression that Siemens was loosing any sleep over the wand.
I may have read them wrong, but I gathered that Siemens is involved only with the inside of the sphere, not with the wand or Leave a Legacy.

I welcome any better info.....

You also didn't say the wand was staying up...

Einselen

I have been a lurker for awhile, but finally thought I would post around here. I have to say the wand threads are the most entertaining. I myself could care less about the wand. I don't hate it and I don't love it. If they kept it there I would not be like dang you Disney but also if they took it down I wouldn't be like dang you Disney. I must be missing what is so bad (or good) about the wand.

CBOMB

Original Poster
I got your back.

boxer.gif
Thanks, I knew I could count on you.

Does EVERTHING you post HAVE to be antagonistic? :mad:

I really think you are an A$$.
He does seem to be a tad overly aggressive in some of his post,

Thanks for sharing that information!

Just like I said before I am wondering why people think Siemens wants the wand down? I would be willing to bet that the majority of WDW visitors are either indifferent or like the wand. Based upon that why in world would Siemens raise a fit about it and want, or demand that it come down?

If the wand does indeed come down I doubt it would be because of Siemens asking for or demanding it.
That is exactly how I felt about the Wand. Why the decision to take it down now may never come out.

There is no doubt in my mine that Lee, Corrus, and Steve know whats going on. It is understandable that they are not always free to comment on certain things. The crediability of the person making the origial post on LaughingPlace.com has stood up to the test of time in my opinion. If he is wrong then I just look like another idiot poster, wasting everybody's time with just another stupid Wand post. Just remember, I am not a Wand Hater. The reason for my post was to bring up a rumor that I think will become news before long. We shall all see.

JML42691

Well, this makes things interesting. :lookaroun

I think we'll just have to do take the usual "wait and see" stance and, well, wait and see...
And while we wait and see we will be sure to see another 100 or so wand threads created by people who are citing a bus driver as their source :brick: (no offence to the OP, I think that your source is the most truthful yet).

WDWFigment

:lookaroun <-- this emoticon has become my favorite. It is so versatile, and has this mischievous aura to it. Look at all of the great uses in this thread alone!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom