Official Photography Contest 9/15/06 - 9/21/06 Nighttime Photography Contest

wannab@dis

Maybe we can get suggestions from other members that could do the job a lot easier.
Try Picasa... it's a free photo organizer from Google and includes an export feature that allows you to select the largest size and then resizes the images proportionally. I use it all the time and it's a great FREE program.

lilpatty19

c155c1616ee387fffebea42dcd72076d.jpg

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Why yes. That was taken one night while waiting in the Soarin Que. Its a picture of anything on Disney property, at night.

I specifically remember it being taken at night because we were not sure that we would be able to get through the que in time to make a ressie at Le Cellier.
:lol: Technicality...:lol:

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
In the spirit of the contests, I think you should pull this photo. :wave:
I think I have to agree. Not that it's not a lovely picture...and you're right, I did say it could be anywhere on Disney property...but unfortunately, while you say it was taken at night, we all can't tell that it's night in the picture. I'll let you change it...this time! (But well played, fair sir! :lol: )

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
By the way...I just wanted to let everyone know...the entries for this contest so far are absolutely amazing! I can't wait to see what the rest of you have to offer! :D

CrashNet

Hello. I had so many different night shots to choose from I couldn't pick a favorite! But, I had to narrow it down, so I picked this shot I took of China. I hope adding my tag to the photo does not violate the rules. Please let me know if it does.

nightdisney.jpg

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Hello. I had so many different night shots to choose from I couldn't pick a favorite! But, I had to narrow it down, so I picked this shot I took of China. I hope adding my tag to the photo does not violate the rules. Please let me know if it does.

nope...you're fine. Copyrighting things like that are ok. Just don't photoshop other parts of the picture and we'll be fine! :wave:

DigitalDisney

I should have participated in these photo contests a long time ago.

Nighttime photography is my speciality. I really didn't know what picture to post here, so I went outside of the box and submitted something unique.

Here goes nothing.

IMG_5316b.jpg

jesserin

Man, I haven't participated in one of these contests in a long time. Life took me over for awhile :)

Nice pics so far everyone ... but Tramp .... BEAUTIFUL SHOT!

Here's my entry ...

nighttime.jpg

BTW, I just got back from the World and have put a few new pictures on my site ...
http://www.wdwlive.com/ (still under construction, but back on the job now :))

Sleeping Beauty Castle, Disneyland

dsc01663_std.jpg

oh my gosh this week is gonna be AWFUL trying to choose..

AMAZING pics guys!!! WOW. Everyone did a great job on this one!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom