Official Photography Contest 2/17 - 2/23 Disney Princess Contest

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Disney Princess Contest

2/17-2/23 Disney Princess Contest This contest is all about the Disney Princesses. For this contest, princesses include:

Snow White
Sleeping Beauty
Cinderella
Mary Poppins
Ariel
Belle
Jasmine​

Photographs of just one princess or multiple will be included. Photographs do not have to be taken in the park, but must include a princess (in any form) as the subject of the picture

Official Contest Rules

All entries must be posted by Thursday at 11:59pm PACIFIC TIME, submissions after this time will not be included.

1 submission per member, per contest. Once you post your picture, you can not replace it. You can not re-use the same entry in multiple contests.

Pictures can be taken with any type of camera (film or digital)

Pictures can not be altered in any way, except to adjust size, crop, or add your own personal watermark. This is a photography contest, not a photo-editing contest.

Please resize pictures to be no larger than 700x525

Please do not attach the photo to your post. Upload it to the WDWMagic photo album, or your own personal site and link the photo. If you use your own site, you are responsible to ensure the photo is viewable at all times (and not subject to bandwidth limitations).

Pictures can be taken at any time for any contest (if you visited in April of 2002, you can use those pictures for any contest that interests you).

Pictures must be taken by the member submitting the entry, and not by a family member or by a cast member.

Voting will begin within a day or two of the contest's end.

No breaking of park rules or common etiquette to take your pictures. (no accessing restricted areas, no flash photography on attractions which do not allow it....stuff like that)

DDuckFan130

My favorite princess :D

cinderellabration.JPG

ypcat

Having a boy, we don't have a whole lot of princess pictures. Maybe I'll win points by saying the princess is on the left.

2005emay11w.jpg

dandaman

Want to be a princess, but don't want to spend the money? Try on the costume in the gift shop before the storeowner notices! :lol:

013_13.jpg

^And this time it's legal! :lol:

Mickifan17

Here's what I found in my collection. Hope you like it.

Click image for a large picture!

Only 75 more days til I'm home!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Attachments

• IMG_1258z.jpg
    IMG_1258z.jpg
    469.8 KB · Views: 76

CrashNet

ypcat...Where did you EVER find Beast in the parks?! :eek: Is that in France in EPCOT? That's the only place I can think of since it is a French movie.

DDuckFan130

cac2889 said:
ypcat...Where did you EVER find Beast in the parks?! :eek: Is that in France in EPCOT? That's the only place I can think of since it is a French movie.
Yup. We just saw both Belle and the Beast at France a few weeks ago.

scorp111

So many to choose from, but I am going with this one for a couple of reasons.

1. I am not really choosing a favorite.

2. The 50th Castle in the BR will always "date" this photo.

IMG_0544_re.jpg

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Family_Vacation_05_2105.JPG

A "Reluctant Prince"

All these girls line up to visit with princesses, and some people just minding their own business get a nice visit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom