wannabeBelle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Noreen, I dont, however that doesnt mean it didnt exist. I can certainly check with Pam, Kingdom Konsultant when I get in this evening?? Marie
    Hi! I just have a question for you . . . do you ever remember seeing a pinback style button that had "I'm going to Disney World!" on it? I believe it was travel agent item. I think it had a pic of a family wearing mouse ears on it. I figured you would be the person to ask! LOL! Thanks. Noreen
    Good morning!!!! Thanks for the lead. I will certainly post something. Have a wonderful weekend!! Marie
    Hey Carla, Most of it is done!!!! I have all of my ADR's lined up including the Candlelight Processional, Flights are done for one and I am working on the other, and all is well with the World!!!!! Marie
    Hi,

It looks like you have some planning to do with two trips coming up! Lucky YOU!! :)

Carla
    Yeppers!!! I Am down Oct 18-22 and Dec 13-18th. Summer is going well, just somewhat busy as usual. You will be glad to know that I think of you everytime I pass my dresser as your pins have a home on there now!!!! Have a great day!!! Marie
    Hi Marie :wave:
    Haven't talked in a while....miss you!
    Hope your summer is going well.
    Any solid plans for travel the rest of the year?
    I very rarely pop into the PML Id love to hear you bbut I have to see what time I can make it out of here and home by!!!! Ill send it to myself so I remember to go in!!!! Thanks for the heads up!!!!
    Happy Friday! hey, dunno if you'll see this in PMl today or not, but if you wanna catch an airshift of mine today, whirl by magic981.com between 3P and 6:30P eastern. have a great weekend. :wave:
    Hey there!!!! This is why I love ya!!!! I did know actually as KeeKee PM'ed me today, but as I was down this weekend and Randy himself told me about the site complete down to the photos that were posted. Thanks for looking out though!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you for the heads up!!! That sounds Awesome!!!!! I have to see how much spare time they allow us to do such things!!!!! Although I AM getting my WDW fix this weekend!!!
    Oh, it's a super-schweet tour... you wear the headphones, and the tour guide has an iPod full of historical clips of Walt himself telling you all about different things in the park, etc. It's amazing since you know he actually walked the street there and everything. And you get to sneak in the lobby of Club 33. I got my pic taken in the vintage lift there in the lobby.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom