Kristia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know I could ask you on fb but I decided to ask here: for tower of terror , which resort would ideal? , bc we had thought that it would be good to go with like value/ morderate , like AOA! .. , or something , but which would you suggest we look at ?
    Kristia
    Kristia
    I think your best bets would be to look at ones that provide transportation to the race since not all of them do. I am not sure which ones are host resorts and I don't think they let you know until the race registration is open. I like POP as a value. I haven't stayed at AOA yet. As far as mods, I have stayed at CBR, PORS, and CSR and liked them all.
    Kristia
    Kristia
    Facebook is better since I can only write 420 characters here at a time. That is annoying!! I had to keep deleting things from my message!
    thank you for posting the pics .. I started my trip report in the trip section... :) , and oh btw to many forginers .. and I don't mean the band .. and a lot of line jumping but the race was magical!
    Kristia
    Kristia
    You're welcome! I will check it out. Glad you had a good time!
    looks like i will get to use my cmm time after all for disney bc they emailed me back today said they would work on! and let me know!:)
    Kristia
    Kristia
    I figured they would because for a half they only need a 10k time. If you had an official 10k time even though you did the half you will be good to go! Plus you still have a lot of time. You may have a better time from another race before you go.
    hey i thought about you this monring , while tell a friend at church about the hersey half .. it was funny , bc shes a avid runner , so i was telling her about and when i told her about the choclate aid stations , i wish you could have been a fly on the wall.. , but no run for me this morning , i was to tired , but im going to run this afternoon.. ! only a few more weeks till my first 10 k .. whoo!
    sorry to say no , marthon weekend this year.. , bc i could get no on to come with me , and my parents dont want me going by myself so , dad told me, that if i did some more 5k and runing this year , he would personally come with me in 2014:)
    Kristia
    Kristia
    I know you really wanted to do it, but marathon weekend will be around for a long time to come so there is always the next one! Keep training!
    running my first 5 k tomorrow!.. ill keep you and shannon posted on how i do!... look at my post for more details!..
    Kristia
    Kristia
    Good luck! You will really be hooked after the first 5k!
    im offically registering for the half in the next couple of weeks! - Yaya!. i a friend runing with me ( or as he says a fast jog / run) lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom