Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Apparently you didn't like it. What a shame that you cannot either understand that not everything has to increase you heart beat or is not entertaining to others. Disney is just about your individual desires and anything that doesn't hit that should be promoted as embarrassing or trash. It takes all kinds of things to make a Disney World.

More then likely another safety meeting, usually required by OSHA or perhaps communicating different schedules or goals. Not unusual on construction sites.

Do you actually have a sense of humor? ;)

Goofyernmost

Do you actually have a sense of humor? ;)
No, I got your joke, It was great, sorry I left out the hee haws, however, I only quoted you to show where the second post came from. It was that one that I was responding too. It was pretty obvious to me what was going on, but, many people have never had any experience with construction and really didn't know why that many people might be located in that one spot. So, anyway, sorry you took it that I didn't understand what you were saying but I really did think that most people would have known automatically that you were making a joke and that my post was for those people that didn't, not you. And a good joke it was. Ha ha, giggle, slap the knee, snot from the nose funny. Didn't mean to ruin your moment. (lined up for TSMM already?, good one!) ;)

andysol

Apparently you didn't like it. What a shame that you cannot either understand that not everything has to increase you heart beat or is not entertaining to others. Disney is just about your individual desires and anything that doesn't hit that should be promoted as embarrassing or trash. It takes all kinds of things to make a Disney World.
No, I got your joke, It was great, sorry I left out the hee haws, however, I only quoted you to show where the second post came from. It was that one that I was responding too. It was pretty obvious to me what was going on, but, many people have never had any experience with construction and really didn't know why that many people might be located in that one spot. So, anyway, sorry you took it that I didn't understand what you were saying but I really did think that most people would have known automatically that you were making a joke and that my post was for those people that didn't, not you. And a good joke it was. Ha ha, giggle, slap the knee, snot from the nose funny. Didn't mean to ruin your moment. (lined up for TSMM already?, good one!) ;)

All that said- Jack Sparrow sucked.

Fox&Hound

More then likely another safety meeting, usually required by OSHA or perhaps communicating different schedules or goals. Not unusual on construction sites.

Why are you so negative? I'm sorry, but in no way did my criticism of a poorly executed show/experience necessitate your hateful response. Every time I am on these boards I will read people's comments and I just know if I scroll down I will see you arguing exactly against them. You do realize that a discussion board does not need to thrive on negativity or in-fighting, right? Not sure who peed in your Cheerios but there is no need for your constant fighting with others. I've been on these boards long enough to recognize this constant pattern of yours- do not pull me into these little games you play. Some of us are here for a daily boost of lively discussion and Disney magic and yes, to be critical or rides and shows, when we feel they don't meet those expectations. If you liked the Jack Sparrow experience, great, I personally did not. Goofernmost? Try Angrynmost.....

Spike-in-Berlin

After I looked through the videos and pics of the Toy Story Land model at "Walt Disney presents" it struck me what a MISSED opportunity this expansion is concerning Pizza Planet! We all know how underwhelming the present incarnation at DHS is and how disappointing compared with the Toy Story movie Pizza Planet. I hoped there would be perhaps a NEW Pizza Planet in TSL that finally pays respect to the movie. What a disappointment.

EricsBiscuit

After I looked through the videos and pics of the Toy Story Land model at "Walt Disney presents" it struck me what a MISSED opportunity this expansion is concerning Pizza Planet! We all know how underwhelming the present incarnation at DHS is and how disappointing compared with the Toy Story movie Pizza Planet. I hoped there would be perhaps a NEW Pizza Planet in TSL that finally pays respect to the movie. What a disappointment.
Doesn't fit the theme.

Disneyhead'71

No reason they couldn't have been a Pizza Planet play set. There was going to be an Al's Toy Barn in the land at one point in time.
$_57.JPG

HMF

It wouldn't fit the contrived premise they have planned.

doctornick

As mentioned, it wouldn't make sense in the theme since you are supposed to be a toy. And yeah, there would be a Pizza Planet "playset" but that would be pretty contrived and wouldn't make sense if it was a full fledged restaurant.

The missed opportunity was in not putting a proper Pizza Planet in Disney Springs.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
A properly done Pizza Planet is going to have to be like a supersized Dave and Busters or even like DisneyQuest if it is going to have an arcade experience that enough guests can participate in. And I think we all know how Disney now feels about arcades. I don't think a Pizza Planet will ever come to exist unless they just slap the name on a pizza joint, in which case, people will wail loudly that it's not a proper Pizza Planet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom