The Edison--details announced

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Saturday, August 6. External wall art appearing on west end of The Edison building.

IMG_9926.JPG

The outline of the letters read "Trans Global Airways" in the upper part of the billboard. "Your Wings to Worlds of Wonder." "Luxury Flights Worldwide."

IMG_9927.JPG

Finally, windows are being installed in the front of the building. Interior work should now begin.

IMG_9925.JPG

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
And there are an equal number who don't have children and would like a place where we don't have to suffer being around them, especially in a bar/lounge.
s

Curious. Where did you pull the statistic from that there are equal amounts of Disney World guests that visit with or without children. I looked but I'm not finding that 50-50 data. Link me please.

SUFFER??? You are concerned about suffering in a lounge at Disney Springs? Honestly I've seen more distasteful behavior out of adults in Disney Bars, Lounges, World Showcase than I have seen children act out in the same venues.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I never claimed anything. I merely stated that there are just as many people who don't have children and WE deserved places to not be polluted with the tots.
Where did you pull your fact that there are just as many who do not have children? Link please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom