News New Theater to be built at the Magic Kingdom - now cancelled?

SpectroMan93

wheres the actual show building? that looks really short for a 2000 seat theatre
It's the building in the back painted to look like the sky. The "facade" is actually the queue that leads into it. Here's the interior:
elt222222LARGE.jpg

wdwgreek

Where is this going? Will center street finally have a purpose that will protect it from being absorbed by eminent domain into a store front. If center street becomes a thorough fsir it'll loose a bit of its peacefulness but thankfully its charm will be preserved.

rreading

So I don't know how the queuing at Hyperion works as I've not been to a show there, but it strikes me that there's a lot of space along the bypass corridor.

It would be nice for them to improve the distinctiveness of the shops (more interesting content) if they develop the fronts along the bypass corridor.

I agree that this is exactly what MK needs to improve capacity, much more than Tron

Rotel1026

Wow, outside of the columns, those two theaters really don't look alike.

If they were to open the bypass full time, is there anything keeping them from having the shops on that side of the street getting a way to enter/exit from that side?

TheGhostWithTheMost

Wow, outside of the columns, those two theaters really don't look alike.

If they were to open the bypass full time, is there anything keeping them from having the shops on that side of the street getting a way to enter/exit from that side?
Yes, sadly. The backside of the shops of usually backstage/stock/break space.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom