The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Thanks! Testing was done before my dad died...we were just waiting on the results and advice meeting when we had to rush to the US. So this meeting is the one we should have had a month ago, but had to put off until I got back. I am really looking forward to answers!!! I'm rather expecting they say it's autism, but once we have an actual diagnosis, the school can make a plan.
Good luck

Figgy1

Premium Member
And just when things were drying out, we got walloped by rain, again. Another 1.25 in a short amount of time. I was downstairs with DD watching a movie (Fantastical Beasts), when I decided to go to the bathroom. Now, I had seen the flashes of lightening, felt the house rumble. Heck, the dog was even scared. But it was a total surprise when there was water at the bottom of the stairs, again. Ugh. I still hadn't figured out the amount of rain that just came pouring down. I figured wow, the ground must have still been wetter than I thought. Then my daughter saw the flashing lights. Village public works coming by to observe the street is flooded out, again. Ugh. At least the ducks got their make shift pond back. How did you fair last night @Gabe1 ?
Please tell me all the rain has stopped. Be safe my friend

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom