Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Eric1955

Envy is one of the seven deadly sins, so I will just say that I am soooooo happy for you.

But just you know ....

Well y'all could always move down here too. That reminds me @Andrew C now it's your turn. ;)
That looks great!

Thanks, I'll take more pictures once I get my stuff situated.
Very nice. Love the kitchen counter tops.

Thanks, they are really nice.
So exciting!!! :happy:

It is really exciting! Well, except I'm not looking forward to moving furniture tomorrow. I may end up regretting getting an apartment on the third floor.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Well y'all could always move down here too. That reminds me @Andrew C now it's your turn. ;)

Thanks, I'll take more pictures once I get my stuff situated.

Thanks, they are really nice.

It is really exciting! Well, except I'm not looking forward to moving furniture tomorrow. I may end up regretting getting an apartment on the third floor.

Trying. DW is looking at that city for work.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
My dog loves the warmer weather, because we open up windows. One of his favorite staring windows is in the bathroom, particularly since the window is located down at floor level (our upstairs is tiny with slanted roof ceilings--no separate attic). The window has a lever that allows you to half open it up, into the inside of the room.

He always tries to get his dog face into the opening, but hasn't quite figured out that there's not enough space for that. So to compensate for his inability to do that (this happens on a daily basis . . . :rolleyes:), he just barks louder at the "intruders" outside. There's a ledge under that window on the outside of the house, and birds and squirrels love it--kinda like Club Med for critters.

Yet, a few weeks ago, a prowler was in the neighborhood trying to break into houses. I was downstairs and heard someone turning the handle on the front door, and he banged on the door. I freaked. The dog looked in the direction of the door, and then goes back to eating his dog food! Useless! :eek: (Note: The cops caught the guy, as other people had called. Apparently he tried, unsuccessfully, to get into 4 other houses.)

Nemo14

My dog loves the warmer weather, because we open up windows. One of his favorite staring windows is in the bathroom, particularly since the window is located down at floor level (our upstairs is tiny with slanted roof ceilings--no separate attic). The window has a lever that allows you to half open it up, into the inside of the room.

He always tries to get his dog face into the opening, but hasn't quite figured out that there's not enough space for that. So to compensate for his inability to do that (this happens on a daily basis . . . :rolleyes:), he just barks louder at the "intruders" outside. There's a ledge under that window on the outside of the house, and birds and squirrels love it--kinda like Club Med for critters.

Yet, a few weeks ago, a prowler was in the neighborhood trying to break into houses. I was downstairs and heard someone turning the handle on the front door, and he banged on the door. I freaked. The dog looked in the direction of the door, and then goes back to eating his dog food! Useless! :eek: (Note: The cops caught the guy, as other people had called. Apparently he tried, unsuccessfully, to get into 4 other houses.)
We have friends who live out in the country about 30 miles from here. They have a really cute Rat Terrier who tries to chase planes when they fly over (mind you by the time they fly over there, they're pretty far up, unlike here.) He barks at anyone and anything once he's outside, but inside he'd let anyone in. :joyfull:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

OMG about the prowler! Thank goodness they weren't able to get in. Kapono likes warmer weather too, she loves sitting on her chair on the porch, sometimes she refuses to come inside and I will leave her out there. She will bark at everyone inside or outside that dares to invade her territory. I do think she sees herself as my protector. If hubby doesn't sleep upstairs, she will sleep on the side of me that is closest to the door like she is staying "alert" to see the possible intruder first. If hubby sleeps in the bed she will sleep on the other side of me. Although now that I think about it maybe she sees hubby as the intruder.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom